Room 101

Day

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by vicky-27;19861

A thing and not a person .....hmmm in that case it has to be one of these :eek: no sorry can't do it - was going to post a pic but i can't - SPIDER - i am terrified of them.

Ditto, I hate anything that crawls. Spiders are evil. They come into your room when it's dark, they hide in the corner and they watch you sleep.

spiders you big girls!

id either have fish, its a long story which is rater short but either way im not saying why

or

moths, they are proper freaky, being all brown and hairy and flying ito light bulbs, sneaking into your room and then flying at your face and just flapping ah man, i run away screaming like a 6year old girl when they get to close to me!

Originally posted by JoeMadRam;19867

Ditto, I hate anything that crawls. Spiders are evil. They come into your room when it's dark, they hide in the corner and they watch you sleep.

i've been known to crawl lol after a few too many

Originally posted by BARRman;19893

spiders you big girls!

id either have fish, its a long story which is rater short but either way im not saying why

or

moths, they are proper freaky, being all brown and hairy and flying ito light bulbs, sneaking into your room and then flying at your face and just flapping ah man, i run away screaming like a 6year old girl when they get to close to me!

Small ones I can cope with. I had a massive one in my room the other night, but the mofo flew into my lightbulb and I think it died. I've seen ones as big as my hand before. You wouldn't want to meet one of them. I hate it when they fly into your face for no reason.

Originally posted by vicky-27;20001

Daddy long legs are far worse than moths - they are flying spiders :eek: come October no window or door stays open when the light is on.

Roll up an old newspaper, smack it with it and it dies. They're too slow to move out the way. Also fun for the kids to rip his legs off.

Though they make that really annoying noise when they're gliding on the wall. Sort of a half hearted buzz.

Archived