The Drunk Thread

Boycie

Ferking **** stains and all that boiiucks :rofl:

Went down to Bargain Booze toneet and got 3xIPA beers for £5 then went for 3xPeroni for £6 and then went for 3xStella Ciders as well forget the price BUT 9 pints later + the 2 bottles of Marston double drop I had in MY BEER FRIDGE - I am PHisshed - as I have drank myself stupid as on strike tomorrow so no WOK for me as on strike so therefore not get to got up :)

good man......what you on strike for....:eek:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

O nothgt London

oh north london

oh north london is wonderfuuuuuuuul

it;s full of conershops and latenigt dri nnking baseme ts

oh north london is wonderful

oh sluth london

is full of *****

oh london is full of *****

except rfor brixton and vauxhapppo

there[s very few few good drinking placesss] 4eANx rpt for the places i saif.

stajfn up if yo love nortb lonndon stand up if you nortn lo ncon

abyobe who supports spurs of arse are a disgraaaaaaaaaace

Thank You

Now i/m geettting phissed been on the Hawksridge cider from Asda only £1.43 per 2 litre bottle - just dunked down 2x2 litres :) and that was on top of 4 cans of Tetleys bitter :D - calcluulcolated that I have now had 23.2 units - appraently you arent even surpossed to do that in a day and I'bve done ther fecker in 3 hours as I was well thirsty :thumbsup:

Gotta go now as at work in 7 hours and Mrs Ram needs servicing as well...

Now i/m geettting phissed been on the Hawksridge cider from Asda only £1.43 per 2 litre bottle - just dunked down 2x2 litres :) and that was on top of 4 cans of Tetleys bitter :D - calcluulcolated that I have now had 23.2 units - appraently you arent even surpossed to do that in a day and I'bve done ther fecker in 3 hours as I was well thirsty :thumbsup:

Gotta go now as at work in 7 hours and Mrs Ram needs servicing as well...

what subject do you teach mate......

just wondered if you could remember?

Well a week on the pissss on holiday, but alas I have been beaten :mad:

met a couple of geezers from Sheffield, who started drinking at 8:30 every morning till 10:30/11:00pm every day/night, one of whom consumed 30 pints each day :eek:

He drank Bitter (Pale Rider at 5.2%) and ther other drank Stella with 5 strawberries floating on the top each pint! :confused: although he could only manage 20 pints per day! I asked him why and he said he was a twaat!

I only managed 36 pints in the 7 nights FFS so I am truly ashamed and wish it to be made clear that Dave and Mick from Sheffield are the Pisss heads of the year and I am no longer worthy. :o

Well a week on the pissss on holiday, but alas I have been beaten :mad:

met a couple of geezers from Sheffield, who started drinking at 8:30 every morning till 10:30/11:00pm every day/night, one of whom consumed 30 pints each day :eek:

He drank Bitter (Pale Rider at 5.2%) and ther other drank Stella with 5 strawberries floating on the top each pint! :confused: although he could only manage 20 pints per day! I asked him why and he said he was a twaat!

I only managed 36 pints in the 7 nights FFS so I am truly ashamed and wish it to be made clear that Dave and Mick from Sheffield are the Pisss heads of the year and I am no longer worthy. :o

It takes a big man to admit he's beaten. 30 pints in a day, jesus f*cking christ

Archived