The Drunk Thread

Boycie

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Talking of alcohol.. Anyone drink Kopparberg? Get in Morrisons. 8 large cans for £10.. plus they are doing a Raspberry flavoured Kopparberg on cheap. Beaut it is!

I drink that for breakfast :rofl: Piss weak and tastes like Vimto

First of all i apologise for my spelling last night , for some reason when i was asked to go to a quiz i heard come to the pub and consume your own body weight in Stella Artois! so being a well mannered individual i tried my best and i did quite well!

what i was trying to convey in my ramblings was i had asked some friends of mine if they will be coming to the Boxing day match against the dirties to which they all replied they would have better things to do? even after there explanations that where in the most part utter rubbish and i seem to recall me having a counter argument / remedy for each situation that was given they still said NO!!!

i shook my head in despair and had to have more stella to help me come to terms with the fact that some of my friends are just sad:)

Dear Doctor / Sir or Madam

I understand that the recommended maximum safe daily intake of alcohol is three units for a man and two for a woman.

Does this includes happy hour?

And if it’s buy one get one free then surely the free one doesn’t count or there’d be no point?

Look, if the Misses hasn’t drunk her units, then can I have them to save them from going to waste?

May we assume that you are not counting any of the following as alcohol :

· paint stripper, brasso, or methylated spirits,

· anything that you’d put in a lawn mower

· girly drinks and alco-pops,

· anything with lemonade in it,

· anything brewed in a shed

· any stuff left over from xmas

· anything duty free

· slops or dregs

Do you mean three units a day for life?

As I did not drink alcohol until I was 18 years old does this give me an extra 20,000 units to play with?

Surely a big bloke is allowed a few more?

Look smart a-rse, most of it gets p-ssed up a wall anyway?

Ah yer gobsh1te.

Yours faithfully

etc etc

Dear Doctor / Sir or Madam

I understand that the recommended maximum safe daily intake of alcohol is three units for a man and two for a woman.

Does this includes happy hour?

And if it’s buy one get one free then surely the free one doesn’t count or there’d be no point?

Look, if the Misses hasn’t drunk her units, then can I have them to save them from going to waste?

May we assume that you are not counting any of the following as alcohol :

· paint stripper, brasso, or methylated spirits,

· anything that you’d put in a lawn mower

· girly drinks and alco-pops,

· anything with lemonade in it,

· anything brewed in a shed

· any stuff left over from xmas

· anything duty free

· slops or dregs

Do you mean three units a day for life?

As I did not drink alcohol until I was 18 years old does this give me an extra 20,000 units to play with?

Surely a big bloke is allowed a few more?

Look smart a-rse, most of it gets p-ssed up a wall anyway?

Ah yer gobsh1te.

Yours faithfully

etc etc

what he said.

Don't think Ramsnuts was drunk though.

i hate that.

when you're stood at the urinal and some bloke starts p1ssing like horse, until you're stood in a warm wet misty shower of someone else's p1ss.

I assume thats what a rain forest feels like.

Your clothes feel damp afterwards.

No drinking for a week on anti-( social ) biotics:(

Will have to leave drunken rants to theram :p

Man up....antibiotics are for people who go to the doctors and the doctor thinks after assesing you "there's nothing really wrong with this guy, i'll give him some antibiotics so he gets out of my office"

Man up....antibiotics are for people who go to the doctors and the doctor thinks after assesing you "there's nothing really wrong with this guy, i'll give him some antibiotics so he gets out of my office"

I agree but i had mine from a vet.....Fooking sheep are very dirty creatures......:whistle:

Ferking **** stains and all that boiiucks :rofl:

Went down to Bargain Booze toneet and got 3xIPA beers for £5 then went for 3xPeroni for £6 and then went for 3xStella Ciders as well forget the price BUT 9 pints later + the 2 bottles of Marston double drop I had in MY BEER FRIDGE - I am PHisshed - as I have drank myself stupid as on strike tomorrow so no WOK for me as on strike so therefore not get to got up :)

Archived