Things I don't understand about Eastenders.

Perky1106

How do the Slaters earn enough money for a big ish house in London on the wages of a taxi driver and a small market stall that sells fake designer clothes?

How has Dot Cotton lived to such an age while being a smoker?

Why does Max Branning wear a suit and tie without ever going to work?

Why do characters who work in the Vic or the club always drink straight shots of Vodka when they get stressed?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what i dont undrtand is why its not more ethnic, im not beng racist but ive been told the east end aint that white anymore

and i dont understan why there has been that much bad stuff happning why there isnt a consant police prescene in the area

How do the Slaters earn enough money for a big ish house in London on the wages of a taxi driver and a small market stall that sells fake designer clothes?

Charlie is a drug dealer, he uses his taxi as his disguise.

Alot of people can smoke and live till they are 80+ my gran has smoked all her life.

Becuase he's trying to get in Tanya's knickers again.

Why do characters who work in the Vic or the club always drink straight shots of Vodka when they get stressed?

Cos they are hard nuts who can handle it

don't they own the house?

she has survived numerous atempts on her life i can only imagine she is the original wonderwoman lol

insurance salesman

coz they are hard core also its always cheap polish vodka

Eastenders - Aimed at young people like me, Joe, Boycie.

Coronation Street - Aimed at old fogey's like Vicky.

They are all equally depressing, Coronation Street more so, it's like watching Big Brother filmed in a retirement home. Half the cast could drop dead any minute in real life, Ken Barlow must be knocking on 90 by now and Deirdre can't be too far behind him.

The only thing that keeps me watching Eastenders is the women, it's the only time I can sit at home and stare at other womens breast's without the missus noticing. On Monday night have a look at Tanya's, gord blimey how I would like to get my hands on those.

Big Mo makes a mint in dodgy deals

Forgive me to shatter your dreams.......Eastenders is not real!

Mind you, I have wondered why every fecker heads to the pub in Underworld on corrie for a lunchtime pint, joined by the management, and then go back to working with vicious machines?

Molly and Kev the mechanic? getting it on? Please, don't waste the paper on scripts.

Its a ****** soap ffs. And a **** one at that!

Well to me there all *****!, get more of an interesting life yourself if you need to be watching that or those people who purposely go home from being out just to watch it to keep "up-to-date" with it.

Plus theree all cockneyyyy geeezarrrrsss lol

Archived