Pride Park fan engagement plans

loweman2

heard from a reliable source ;) that this is what we are trying to introduce to Pride Park to try and get the place livened up a bit, a spokesman said "along with the singing behind the goal we want to see a bit more colour and inject a bit more enthusiasm into the match day experience at Pride Park"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=gLRHja61ZBw

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

heard from a reliable source ;) that this is what we are trying to introduce to Pride Park to try and get the place livened up a bit, a spokesman said "along with the singing behind the goal we want to see a bit more colour and inject a bit more enthusiasm into the match day experience at Pride Park"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=gLRHja61ZBw

Nah British health and safety would be all over us :(

However a free home shirt on every seat might do the trick make the place all white ;)

Flares and smokes are going to be everywhere next season, can't wait. Wonder when the major clamp down will come, i reckon mid November with the introduction of a 5 year banning order for anyone within a 1 mile radius of a lit flare  :rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...

That's what we ought to have done with them ram masks....... :angry:

Thought we'd all been invited to a partaay judging by the title, ah well.

Flares?!?!? Really?!?!?

Eurgh...

Some douche in the Leicester end let some off and it was rubbish and just made the place smell of smoke...

the grandad next to me couldnt even tell it was blue or yellow smoke, just said oh no what they done!!!

the grandad next to me couldnt even tell it was blue or yellow smoke, just said oh no what they done!!!

The 28 yr old sitting in my seat couldn't work out WHY they'd done it!

Edit: I mean not 28... Ageless... You can't use that to try and identify me... I'm Batman...

Archived