England v South Africa test series 2012

froggg

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did until they got Swann. Frustrating because he didn't need to go for that single. It was a critical point in the game. I think had they managed to get another 20-odd runs then we might have seen it out, but going when he did, we were too far short for Jimmy and Finn to do anything about it.

it was a thrilling days cricket.proving that test cricket is the best form of the game.I admire Englands spirit.South Africa were the better team throughout the series and deserve to be number 1.I expect them to beat Australia in their series.England have a tough series in India.It should be very interesting.I hope they keep Pieterson out of the team also.The man may be a very good batsman but he is nothing but trouble.

Pietersen is our best player can't believe the ECB. Thrash this out over a beer. Strauss is carp. Strauss should go. Flower should also go unless they sort it out

Pieterson causes trouble everywhere he plays.Regardless of his talent he is a liability.To call Strauss crap is ridiculous and Andy Flower has transformed this team.Pieterson is a cricketer with a footballers mentality,he thinks its all about him and he wants his cake and eat it.England have told him to get lost and power to them for that.Bairstow looks a good replacement for him and I doubt he will throw his wicket away with stupid "hollywood" shots like pieterson did.

Pietersen is our best player can't believe the ECB. Thrash this out over a beer. Strauss is carp. Strauss should go. Flower should also go unless they sort it out
Strauss crap!?!?!, the best captain we have in the modern times, number one test team(until the weekend) back to back ashes series wins, 41 average with the bat, flower as above but also 20 20 world cup winners. KP is a great player but a grade a cock. no one is bigger than the team

Pieterson causes trouble everywhere he plays.Regardless of his talent he is a liability.To call Strauss crap is ridiculous and Andy Flower has transformed this team.Pieterson is a cricketer with a footballers mentality,he thinks its all about him and he wants his cake and eat it.England have told him to get lost and power to them for that.Bairstow looks a good replacement for him and I doubt he will throw his wicket away with stupid "hollywood" shots like pieterson did.

Totally agree mate

Archived