Bohemians v Rams

GAZZRAM

Hi everyone first post from a Rams fan living in Northern Ireland,.

I travelled down to Dublin for the game last Saturday, fantastic day out and seen some great goals.

Hopefully I will get over to Derby for a couple of games this season. I took some photos of last weeks game please let me know if they are any good, thanks      http://gazzram.smugmug.com/Sports/Bohemians-v-Derby-County/30591613_SkpmFz

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I travelled down to Dublin for the game last Saturday, fantastic day out and seen some great goals.

Hopefully I will get over to Derby for a couple of games this season. I took some photos of last weeks game please let me know if they are any good, thanks      http://gazzram.smugmug.com/Sports/Bohemians-v-Derby-County/30591613_SkpmFz

Are you the guy from Lisburn I was chatting to on the way into the ground?

Hi, thanks for all the replies folks, yes I was the guy from Lisburn, take it you were the Derry City fan, it was great to see the Rams play, have been online checking out prices for the Reading game, gonna go over a few times this year. 

Thanks for the thumbs up for the photos, pity I can't get to take my camera into Pride Park, most football clubs will not let you take pro camera gear in, even the SPL in Scotland, I have had no problems getting it into grounds in Spain, Italy, Russia, even China, but not the UK.

Photography is not my job, but I sure wish it was, it would be fantastic to get paid for doing something that you enjoy. 

Not sure what you want to do with the photos, not sure, maybe you could let me know what your plan is. thanks

Hi, thanks for all the replies folks, yes I was the guy from Lisburn, take it you were the Derry City fan, it was great to see the Rams play, have been online checking out prices for the Reading game, gonna go over a few times this year. Thanks for the thumbs up for the photos, pity I can't get to take my camera into Pride Park, most football clubs will not let you take pro camera gear in, even the SPL in Scotland, I have had no problems getting it into grounds in Spain, Italy, Russia, even China, but not the UK. Photography is not my job, but I sure wish it was, it would be fantastic to get paid for doing something that you enjoy. Not sure what you want to do with the photos, not sure, maybe you could let me know what your plan is. thanks
I make desktop wallpapers etc. for personal use, but obviously as Derby ones I'd happily stick them on here and credit you in the piece. Not looking to sell on or anything. Just photoshop is my hobby and I've self-taught my self into being pretty decent. And well, Derby images big enough to use are a nightmare to come by.

cracking photos!  :)

Archived