When you die and God says...

Day

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Jonny Red;18708

is it the one with the waggly tail in the window?

In my reincarnation i'd like to be a dolphin and just rule all the seas!

and the dolphin's gettin evrybody all wet this aint seaworld this as real as it gets -

I'd like to come back as a world class singer or an actor

i think id come back as a great white shark

those boys are mental, i watched a program on them on discovery and they are ridiculously clever and you could eat a dolphin, i hate them being allsmug and that doing backflips

deffo a great white

i'd like to come back as a premier league referee who gives penaltys at the stretford end at old trafford,sends fergie to the stands,sends rooney,neville and berbatov off and play absolutely no injury time at all after 90 mins.

and get 10 out of 10 by the referees head man after every game

Originally posted by rams71;18791

i'd like to come back as a premier league referee who gives penaltys at the stretford end at old trafford,sends fergie to the stands,sends rooney,neville and berbatov off and play absolutely no injury time at all after 90 mins.

fookin hell mate you'll get a reputation as bad as atwell lol would be funny to see that in a game though

Originally posted by rams71;18791

In that case I'll be a man who can do anything, turn invisible, fly, create fire, create ice, travel in time, teleport, spontaneously regenerate and pull any attractive girl on earth.

Originally posted by JoeMadRam;18797

In that case I'll be a man who can do anything, turn invisible, fly, create fire, create ice, travel in time, teleport, spontaneously regenerate and pull any attractive girl on earth.

i believed all of it Joe until the "pull any attractive girl on earth" bit

i think that might be asking a bit much

Archived