Chris Martin.

TroyDyer

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

but it often loses possession which we need to keep to keep our momentum going or else we. Generally crumble.

I agree there are times when he loses it when he has the ability to keep it. If he passed the ball off and then did a quick 180 spin and started running at the defence with real enthusiasm he could be quality. However he seems to be very good at each individual play like controlling the ball and getting his head up. When if he had a bit more fluidity and just took a touch passed it to one of the midfield 4 and then moved away that would cause a bigger problem for the opposition and as you say keep the momentum going. 

I agree there are times when he loses it when he has the ability to keep it. If he passed the ball off and then did a quick 180 spin and started running at the defence with real enthusiasm he could be quality. However he seems to be very good at each individual play like controlling the ball and getting his head up. When if he had a bit more fluidity and just took a touch passed it to one of the midfield 4 and then moved away that would cause a bigger problem for the opposition and as you say keep the momentum going. 

I can agree with that :) you had that forum I AGREEEEEEEEE

Archived