money

joespencer

I'll be honest, for the team I would want to be challenging for the league - not the play-offs! We would need investment, but the investment doesn't always mean spending money, just means getting quality in. 

I think we are okay in the goalkeeper region - we have 2 good first choice keepers.

Defensively we have enough names, but for me a couple left backs and a centre half is a necessary. I don't know how Hoganson is going to be next season, he looks okay - and couple be reasonable back up however, but for me, I'd like to see Forsyth and someone else come in.

Midfield we're at our strongest, but we need to bulk up by 4/5 names at the very least, We could do with 1/2 right wingers, a left midfielder and a centre midfielder.  

Upfront, we could get away with 1/2 signings - despite everyones cries. I would like to see Martin come in on a free, and then someone with a natural finish - someone who knows the 12 yard box quite well, I don't give a **** if they don't know what goes on outside that 12 yard box. 

I like Clough and his tactics, I wouldn't change the manager at all - as I said many o times - the team we have we shouldn't be where we are or playing as well as we are, how many teams rely on so many young players - or use such minimal amount of players yet, 80% of our games we've dominated possession, we've created a lot of chances this season. The away form is something to worry about, but that for me is simply the fault of the players - I saw against Leeds we start with our gameplan, a lot of energy and movement and confidence in the play - after the half hour mark it was simply tired, reactive football. 

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived