How I feel on this forum every day!

CrimsonRam

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I watch football for the wages running round the pitch and how we could increase the wage bill scouting Football Manager, I like to get my calculator out and review the season based on the money invested on the team.

I also come on here to call people for being annoyed that we've not won in 8 games and suggest the manager/board might not be all that. Rather than discuss the issues they have at the club I like to call them wums, Forest fans and not real fans. Yes I could just ignore those threads and stick the the positive only ones but I like to be a knob and stifle any opinions that don't match my own.

*Not aimed at anyone in particular but this post may explain the reasons behind my lack of activity on here over the last few weeks

I find it odd that people here are in one front against racism yet they are ready to attack each other for their opinions. Like that's any better. You can be what color or faith you want but you better think same way on football. Really ?  :blink:

In some cases on here, you're treated with contempt and people look down their noses on you if you have a different opinion.

I swear some people must go about cross eyed cos they look down their noses that often.

Please stop it, it doesn't do your forum kudos any favours.

This isn't aimed at anyone in particular, but if you've read my post and think yeah, maybe that sounds like me, then you'll know who you are.

Have a great day people and may your individual opinions - which you have every right to voice - always be heard within our great democratic society. :p

In some cases on here, you're treated with contempt and people look down their noses on you if you have a different opinion.

I swear some people must go about cross eyed cos they look down their noses that often.

Please stop it, it doesn't do your forum kudos any favours.

This isn't aimed at anyone in particular, but if you've read my post and think yeah, maybe that sounds like me, then you'll know who you are.

Have a great day people and may your individual opinions - which you have every right to voice - always be heard within our great democratic society. :p

Says the person that doesn't agree with my style of cooking and as just told be they hate me in the mod room for it. :lol:

Says the person that doesn't agree with my style of cooking and as just told be they hate me in the mod room for it. :lol:

Wait. I'll stop you there. That isn't cooking.

Can you keep this argument in the loony 'mod' room please, and not trash a perfectly

good thread out here.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Welcome to my world Mo55y. Every good thread I enjoy gets trashed, I blame men in general.

I will always predict scores and look for any facts on poo apart from that forum has gone down hill recently, when ever I go into rams talk I have flash backs of the old DET, the line in the sand has been made your a happy clapper or a wrist slasher there is nothing to debate or discuss anymore, the poo thread kept me going at points but even thats is dead now!

Not that anyone gives a ****, just thought i would share my opinion.

For the record I wasn't moaning, just a but of tounge and cheek. I have long since realised not to engage in "Discussions" on the internet which last longer than 3 posts.

Also I always find a good rule of thumb that when a person rips apart your post and responds to each line individually iut becomes quite blatant they are systematically disagreeing with the other person for the sake of it.

But hey ho I like football so swings and round abouts.

Archived