The Big Sammon Thread

Rich3478

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nathan Ellington 12th August 2008

Hows that ten years? Oh wait, you meant the league didn't you?

Same old posters, same old ********

I did mean league hattricks, yes. Same old posters? What have I done now? You can't handle a little discussion, then you've come to the wrong place. Already quite a disliked member, quick show.

And by the way martin missed a header virtually identical to sammonno ones moaning about that.

I thought the thread was about sammon??

I did mean league hattricks, yes. Same old posters? What have I done now? You can't handle a little discussion, then you've come to the wrong place. Already quite a disliked member, quick show.

Who cares if it's a league or a cup game, it's a bloody hat trick man!

You're just being daft now.

Yeah i'm most probably disliked for my opinion of Sir Nigel. :rolleyes:

Oh well...

What happened to feed the fish and he will score. We have a young team who rely on confidence and encouragement. Just because he doesn't score a lot of goals doesn't make him a bad footballer. He still wears the derby shirt. Support him or don't support the club. Lot of those same people are always mentioning Billy sharp if so go support forest then and the amount goals they have scored. How many does Cox have again 3million? your having a laugh.

I agree on that one, 

Any excuse to be called a "WUM" or be barricaded with insults.

I went to the game and I've watched it on Ramsplayer, Sammon missed three or four chances to score or at least get on the end of something.

My opinion

I'm sorry, but what is it exactly you agree with? The fact that I made a simple mistake by not mentioning "league" before hat-trick??

I thought the thread was about sammon??

It is. But I just think its unfair that this has been brought up a lot. But nobody has said that martin has missed as well. Sort of an unfair jab at him. Obviously my opinion (gotta say that in case I get shot down yano)

I'm sorry, but what is it exactly you agree with? The fact that I made a simple mistake by not mentioning "league" before hat-trick??

No, the fact I typed " Sammon missing countless chances" in  previous post and within seconds I get a poster insult me and the "WUM" comments make a sudden appearance.

Nathan Ellington 12th August 2008

Hows that ten years? Oh wait, you meant the league didn't you?

Same old posters, same old ********

Wasn't that against lincoln? Fairly poor opposition compared to palace

Would also like to add that I think he completed it in extra time. So he wouldn't have got it in the league.

Apparently if Wiki is to be believed, Sammon struggled in his first 2 seasons with Kilmarnock then had a good goal scoring run in the third. Wonder if something of the same will happen here (different league tho) would you accept him struggling for goals in the 2nd season if he lights up the championship in his 3rd and 4th seasons? (unless we get in the premier by then... B) ).

Yes, and what has that got to do with myself?

I never said it was! Where did I even mention you other than call you a WUM?

I said your a WUM because your liking everyones post about the insult I received, soley to be a dick towards me and now making a mountain out a mole hill regarding a comment I made about the chances Sammon had to score.

Get over it!

I never said it was! Where did I even mention you?

I said your a WUM because your liking everyones post soley to be a dick.

Right okay, firstly, calm down and be careful what you say from now ok?

Secondly, I liked two of the posts that you mention because they made me laugh. Anyway, how does liking a post make me a 'wind up merchant'? I'm not winding anybody up, I'm either agreeing with their post, or as already pointed out, or finding it funny. Ask anybody, I hand out 'likes' more than most people, man I even started a thread to get more of them!

http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/topic/10842-quota-in-votes/

Who cares if it's a league or a cup game, it's a bloody hat trick man!

You're just being daft now.

Yeah i'm most probably disliked for my opinion of Sir Nigel. :rolleyes:

Oh well...

You're the one who brought it up tbh. The difference though? It was against Lincoln.

Btw, I don't know what your opinion on Clough is, I'm not even sure if you're being sarcastic by calling him Sir Nigel. Calling me daft for no reason would be part of that...I just wanted a reasonable response and never got it.

Me though? I don't think I've done anything wrong. Just caught you at the wrong time and disagreed with you.

Archived