Andy Appleby appears on Al-Jazeera

alexxxxx

Not got a copy of the accounts handy but off the top of my head the debt is made up roughly of:-

Mortgage (£15 million)

Loan secured against future season ticket sales (£4 million)

Interest free loan from investors (£7 million)

Interest bearing loan from investors (£2 million)

I know the figures are not spot on but think they give a reasonable idea of our debt structure, over to Ramblur if you require more accurate figures I'm afraid.

Seem to be doing this every week,so it's almost imprinted on my brain.

The PP loan is £15.073m,and I suspect the £73k represents capitalised arrangement fees.Also within long term debt there's a figure of £434k in respect of preference shares, which appears to date back years.As far as the shorter term debt goes,there are small amounts of HP (£8k) and a bank loan/overdraft of £17k.The 'revolving loan' stood at £3,172,423,the GSE loan capital £1,747,298 and the other loan capital £6,802,085. All of this amounted to £27.253m (allowing for rounding error) as at 30/6/11.

If anyone wonders why there's so much precision in 3 figures,it's because they were derived from a note to the accounts,where truncating to the nearest £1k doesn't always happen. £5.8m extra was indicated for 11/12,but we don't yet know if it's loan capital-I suspect it is.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's a good man, Andy Appleby.

Always took the time to reply to my emails and questions.

Asked him his dream match and He said "Hulk Hogan". Dunno why He said that, reckon He still thinks he's a wrestler.

I think that means he fancies Hulk Hogan.

Archived