Road rage incident

notts_ram

I keep a baseball bat in my car for such an eventuality. It sits in the footwell of the rear passenger seat for easy access (driver's side). I've been a passenger (in my late teens) when a similar incident happened (again we were pursued afterwards - extremley dangerous), sadly its not entirely uncommon for these idiots to go to these lengths. He'd have f**king got it if he picked on my car, not violent at all but such lowlife only understand one thing.

A full size baseball bat or a rounders bat?

rynny dunna need either by the sound of it!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A full size baseball bat or a rounders bat?

rynny dunna need either by the sound of it!

Not full size - wouldn't slot into the footwell otherwise - I have no intention of using it unless provoked. Back to the OP I wouldn't get the police involved unless you enjoy filling out paperwork with no end conclusion, don't bother in short.

Not full size - wouldn't slot into the footwell otherwise - I have no intention of using it unless provoked. Back to the OP I wouldn't get the police involved unless you enjoy filling out paperwork with no end conclusion, don't bother in short.

But why not Silly?

Surely people need to report these kind of incidents to try and stop them happening again? If everyone said nowt just because of inconvenient paperwork, well, I reckon it would be a sorry state of affairs. This nutter could cause somebody's needless death if he isn't stopped. That's my opinion anyway.

Can't blame you for having a baseball bat in the car though, you never know when you might need something to defend yourself with.

But why not Silly?

Surely people need to report these kind of incidents to try and stop them happening again? If everyone said nowt just because of inconvenient paperwork, well, I reckon it would be a sorry state of affairs. This nutter could cause somebody's needless death if he isn't stopped. That's my opinion anyway.

Can't blame you for having a baseball bat in the car though, you never know when you might need something to defend yourself with.

I'm unfortunate to have three examples where the police have done nothing to help me, rather hinder me. For that reason I have nothing to do with them unless I need the crime number for insurance purposes (i.e. when I was burgled). Even then, I try and get through their bulls**t paperwork as quickly as possible to save my time being wasted.

If SillyBilly is confessing then I too will admit to having a present for these cocks in my car.

Hammer time.

I've chased a few people down who have road raged me before. Obviously if I've deserved something I just take it. But people driving up my arse etc. none have ever pulled up though. Luckily for us both.

I've even stuck up for another car with a baby on board sticker who had some ***** driving inches behind his boot.

Telephone tough guys

Keyboard warriors

Road bullys

*spit*

Archived