Away form

ramfan1988

We have one of the best home records currently in the league, but away we are second worse in the league only to Bristol City I think, and look where they are. I mean only 2 wins is not impressive, and I was wondering where that stems from, If we captured our home form away from home I'm sure the rams would shooting right up the league.

I'm a little worried currently, I mean we need to be picking up as many points as we can away from home, even draws will do us, because there's only 6 points separating 7th from 19th, so points mean prizes! Although our prize is another mid table season (its looking that way) rather than playoffs.

So what do you guys think, is it tactics? Cough seems to only play one striker away from home while at pride park he has 2 upfront and we don't seem to have a problem scoring goals. Comments appreciated, if you'll pardon the pun.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Normally play 4-5-1 which doesnt work I think that's where a lot of points are lost. Leicester have a better side than us and we were missing Bryson, if wehad him maybe we could of done better. More bravery away I think is whats needed.

And what pun?

Good question, i can see stems and shooting right up the league, so I think thats what he means.

Good question, i can see stems and shooting right up the league, so I think thats what he means.

You didn't get the pun? Anyway I'm sure if Clough gets some seeds he can grow them into strong plants (Academy players into regular first team players) I don't think we should play 4-5-1 anyway, Hughes is our only attacking midfielder and he prefers playing in the centre, I like 4-4-2, it works at least, if you'll pardon the pun.

people knock the 451 away from home but we started v fester with 442 and got quite literally bent over and fvcked up the @rse, we then switched the 451 and played 100 times better.

surely that was noticed?

it was noticed but plenty of teams aren't up to the same standard as Leicester in terms of quality, the 4-4-2 people talk of is very attacking at home and I'd prefer to travel to Bristol next Saturday knowing we're going for a win in the same way and not settle on a point.

it was noticed but plenty of teams aren't up to the same standard as Leicester in terms of quality, the 4-4-2 people talk of is very attacking at home and I'd prefer to travel to Bristol next Saturday knowing we're going for a win in the same way and not settle on a point.

Are you making Spooner drive to Brizzle?

like I would make him do that, I dont think his death trap would make it to be honest! he's being a dirty let down and not going anyway, I'm driving my ferrari down.

Just got confirmation that Kev will be here for Forest in January....oh dear.. he's due to arrive at East Mids airport 10.30 day of the match and demands his ticket will be behind the bar in the Merry Widows.........

Just got confirmation that Kev will be here for Forest in January....oh dear.. he's due to arrive at East Mids airport 10.30 day of the match and demands his ticket will be behind the bar in the Merry Widows.........

haha quality. Too good for the swan and a game of cards now before a game is he??

Archived