Dubstep / DnB

Perky1106

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
I had this app on my old Sony Ericsson phone, Music DJ or summart, sounds like something you could of created on that if you could be arsed to spend enough time on it.

Just sounds like noise to me, couldn't call it music.

Lol you probably could there would just be no bass.

Transfer it onto the laptop and run it through Audacity and whack in some bass, job done.

Would be possible if there were as many drum samples on your old Sony Ericsson than there are on the professional software I use.

Also the 3x Oscillator takes a lot of fiddling with, variating and mixing sawtooth waves with square waves and varying the cut and volume oscillations between square waves and triangular waves as well as jumping it from 2-step to 1-step at the change of a bar.

So I'd like to see you try Mr. David. :D;)

very creative joe!

my son loves that sort of stuff,(he thinks he,s the next eminem by the way) he writes rap and is always at clubs doing whatever wanna be rappers do.

keep it up m8 you never know where you can go with it!

Cheers Trig. :D

I'm trying my best it just needs a bit oompth to make it different from the rest of what everyone else can make with the same software.

Funnily enough it does need some lyrics ...

Cheers Trig. :D

I'm trying my best it just needs a bit oompth to make it different from the rest of what everyone else can make with the same software.

Funnily enough it does need some lyrics ...

send some sounds to me and i will pass them to my son, you only need 1 anthem to make it!

i agree they just need a tweak to liven them up a bit but other than that its pretty good.:D

Archived