Life, the universe and everything.

Boycie

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've seen a ghost, a woman. Dav was very scepticle until he saw the same woman a few months later...

Was it my mind playing tricks? Don't think so, I know what i saw

Is there more?....

A rainbow forms when raindroplets act as prism for light to be split into its seven consituent colours. Coloured lightning I'd guess is much the same process, conditions have to be bang on and its all about the angle of light. I've just googled the biggest pile of **** ever saying its do with how "hot" the lightning is lol.

A rainbow forms when raindroplets act as prism for light to be split into its seven consituent colours. Coloured lightning I'd guess is much the same process, conditions have to be bang on and its all about the angle of light. I've just googled the biggest pile of **** ever saying its do with how "hot" the lightning is lol.

Oh yeah, rainbow colours. The world we live in is an amazing place when you think about it innit?

When i was a kid i used to believe in ufos, loch ness monster, life on other planets......

Now i'm equally convinced that none of the above exist.

Sad really.

Oh yeah, rainbow colours. The world we live in is an amazing place when you think about it innit?

Amazing to think that colours are just an arbitrary property our eyes and brains have given to allow us to make sense of the world. They don't exist really, their physical property is simply light travelling at different speeds. The universe could be fifty shades of grey for all intents and purposes if evolution would have deemed that to be good enough for us. Naturally humans are arrogant enough to think grass actually is green and the rest of the animal kingdom's senses are of irrevelance whether they agree or disagree.

Archived