Huge Facebook Problem - Help please

Perky1106

My Facebook account was phished. It has send a message to ALL of my friend list with a link to a website which is designed to grab the login details of all the people. I have sent a message to tell people I didn't send in. What can Facebook do to sort it out?

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Text all your friends and let them know, contact Facebook and tell them whats happened and close the feckin thing down. This has happened to thousands of people, Facebook just isnt safe anymore.

No, all you have to do is accept a friend request from someone or click a link and your account can be taken over thats why they say never accept anyone who you don't know. I had lots of Russian women adding me although as I've never been to Russia I didn't accept them.

Should be fine, just dont click any links if someone sends you a message and only add people you know. But you can still be fecked if you add people who's accounts get taken over like Joes.

It can read your memory aswell so they will be able to find out what your planning on having for dinner, when was the last time you had a crap and have you ever had the urge to stick your finger up your bum.

It's a powerful virus I tell you!

For most scams there is no reason for it. They target Facebook and not credit card accounts like Play, Amazon and eBay.

It's just a bunch of sad geeks who want to take over the world I imagine.

Btw the first thing I did was change my passwords on Play and Amazon.

Originally posted by Boycie;16453

I haven't put my finger up my bum though, so am I safe against hackers?

Nope. Finger must go up Bum. Hold for fifteen seconds, then clap. Obviously you can't clap with one hand so get someone else to help you and clap with their hand, then swap hands so your other hand is up the Bum. Take finger out of Bum and clap with your own hands. Do not wash hands for fifteen days. Then, and only then will you be safe against hackers.

Joe - just in case you set your account up again - another warning.

BE AWARE OF A MESSAGE GOING AROUND ASKING YOU TO LOOK AT A WEBSITE CALLED FB-STARTER. THIS IS A PASSWORD GRABBER AND LOGS YOUR INFO FOR SOMEONE ELSE TO USE. PLEASE COPY AND PASTE THIS IN YOUR STATUS TO MAKE AS MANY PEOPLE AWARE AS POSSIBLE.

Archived