Forum Suggestions

Day

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there anyway of making some light advertising to get more members than COYRs?

I'll help if I can, by posting links etc on Facebook groups etc. Good idea?

Maybe if more members join, you will need more mods. Thornhill is willing to volunteer and so am I.

Just keep telling your mates where we are thats the best form of advertising. We are showing in Google for 'Derby County Forums' which will help bring a few in. Extra moderators isn't an issue at the moment although with more members we get we will add more moderators.

Originally posted by David;5188

Just keep telling your mates where we are thats the best form of advertising. We are showing in Google for 'Derby County Forums' which will help bring a few in. Extra moderators isn't an issue at the moment although with more members we get we will add more moderators.

Keep the mods as they are, we don't need lots of them.

Plus some people might be put off if they see certain people as mods on this forum and they will want to stay away.

Too many coks spoil the brough and all that.

This needs to be an open forum not a haven for people who only agree with each other and don't want others to join in.

It's nice to get feedback and make small tweeks to make it better. I know of 9 Derby County forums so we need to make this a decent forum to post on, who best to tell us than the members who use it.

Originally posted by David;5224

It's nice to get feedback and make small tweeks to make it better. I know of 9 Derby County forums so we need to make this a decent forum to post on, who best to tell us than the members who use it.

Maybe we need some league table section....fixtures list...more links....somewhere where you cab do one click and get the info you need.

More link buttons...

??

To publish Football League fixtures you require a licence which don't come cheap. The table can be done although I would have to manually update it after every game which would be a ball ache.

Originally posted by David;5226

To publish Football League fixtures you require a licence which don't come cheap. The table can be done although I would have to manually update it after every game which would be a ball ache.

Can't you just link it...sticky a link ?

Originally posted by PearTree Ram;5227

Can't you just link it...sticky a link ?

There are links to the main sites at the bottom of the site under the copyright notice. To be honest most people I'd imagine have them bookmarked anyway

Archived