Chesterfield have sold out

Derbyshire lalala

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im in stair 50 row w seat 525

There is an A next to the bar code so hope thats block A : )

You're right next to our noisy lot, just becafeful that nobody barges into you while trying to get to one of your players.

We've got a few suicide pitch invaders dustsee.

Hey, you have some good "evening with" events at the Proact, I've notice Deano Saunders is doing one soon.

But,

On the advert, why is he wearing a Liverpool shirt. He made his name at Derby thanoz.

Football legend Brett Hart was at the ipro last year.

Speaking of which, on the way back from Sheff U in the glorious 80's (the Phil Gee promotion winning game), we stopped in Chezzy, Chezvegas, whatever, for the night and when we got back to our Transit at pub kicking out time the tyres had been slashed.

We had to get 3 taxis back to Derby.

I don't hold it against you now though, but I'll be going round your lot with a collection tin to try and get my 10 bob taxi fare back :)

Speaking of which, on the way back from Sheff U in the glorious 80's (the Phil Gee promotion winning game), we stopped in Chezzy, Chezvegas, whatever, for the night and when we got back to our Transit at pub kicking out time the tyres had been slashed.

We had to get 3 taxis back to Derby.

I don't hold it against you now though, but I'll be going round your lot with a collection tin to try and get my 10 bob taxi fare back :)

that's two examples of unsporting behaviour now by our neighbours? Maybe this is a grudge match after all?

Archived