The Future of the Football Fan‏

GCallaghan

Football MP, Steve Rotheram (best known for his Hillsborough speech www.steverotherammp.org.uk) is compiling a parliamentary report on the future of the football fan. He wants to know how fans can become more involved in their clubs and what you think clubs should be doing to make themselves more accessible to fans.

If you would like to take part, or if you have an idea about what you would like the future of the football fan to look like, please get in contact with me (Steve's press officer), Gavin Callaghan on gavin.callaghan@parliament.uk or on twitter @gavin_callaghan.

Steve is a former bricklayer and is the only MP to have two Premier League football clubs in his constituency. He passionately believes that football is a working man's game and that we need to tackle the problem of disaffected fans sooner rather than later.

Regards,

Gavin Callaghan

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Football MP, Steve Rotheram (best known for his Hillsborough speech www.steverotherammp.org.uk) is compiling a parliamentary report on the future of the football fan. He wants to know how fans can become more involved in their clubs and what you think clubs should be doing to make themselves more accessible to fans.

If you would like to take part, or if you have an idea about what you would like the future of the football fan to look like, please get in contact with me (Steve's press officer), Gavin Callaghan on gavin.callaghan@parliament.uk or on twitter @gavin_callaghan.

Steve is a former bricklayer and is the only MP to have two Premier League football clubs in his constituency. He passionately believes that football is a working man's game and that we need to tackle the problem of disaffected fans sooner rather than later.

Regards,

Gavin Callaghan

Price of tickets, price of shirts..

I know money makes the world go round, but its making the game completely inaccessible.

Fortunately, DCFC are fairly good value for season tickets, especially when compared to teams like Leeds who are charging around twice as much in some places..

Archived