Craig Bryson signed 2011-2012 Derby shirt auction

Stefp14

I was at a sportsmans dinner in Kilmarnock a few weeks ago when said top was won in a raffle. I overheard the winner saying he didn't really want the top so I bought it from him. I am putting it up for auction with the highest bid by 12noon on Monday 21st May winning the shirt. I paid £55 pounds for it so will start the bidding there and will also donate 25% of any winning bid to a charity of the winners choice. It has full name number and premier league signage on it and is a size M. I have checked the signature on the back next to his number) against Kilmarnock signed memorabilia my son has and it is genuine. Good luck.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was at a sportsmans dinner in Kilmarnock a few weeks ago when said top was won in a raffle. I overheard the winner saying he didn't really want the top so I bought it from him. I am putting it up for auction with the highest bid by 12noon on Monday 21st May winning the shirt. I paid £55 pounds for it so will start the bidding there and will also donate 25% of any winning bid to a charity of the winners choice. It has full name number and premier league signage on it and is a size M. I have checked the signature on the back next to his number) against Kilmarnock signed memorabilia my son has and it is genuine. Good luck.

Why would a Derby shirt from last season have 'premier league signage' on? And if someone really wanted a signed Bryson shirt, they would surely get down to the sales, buy a cheap shirt then ask Bryson to sign it the next time they see him, be it at a pre season match, signing session or similar.

If the OP has bought it for £55, more fool you. Sorry bud.

Why would a Derby shirt from last season have 'premier league signage' on? And if someone really wanted a signed Bryson shirt, they would surely get down to the sales, buy a cheap shirt then ask Bryson to sign it the next time they see him, be it at a pre season match, signing session or similar.

If the OP has bought it for £55, more fool you. Sorry bud.

I think it must be a Kilmarnock shirt with SPL logos mate

Title says it a Derby shirt. =/ Either that or I'm reading Kilmarnock as Derby. =/ Can the OP come back and solve this query?

Good point mate- Either way, why would a Derby fan want a Kilmarnock shirt or a Derby shirt signed by a player who wasn't even at the club at the club the season it was worn?

The raffle tickets were part of the whole charity evening instead of an auction you won prizes. I guess to make more money than a straight auction. The top is a derby top with npower football league signage sorry. I just thought the top might be of more interest to derby fans than my son. It seems it was a bad idea. You can but try. I'll just keep it and maybe hand it in to the next charity event I attend. Thanks anyway guys.

Archived