Derby Trailblazers

Barnaby

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh, are you into all that then? I find it a bit boring to be honest but good to see that a Derby team are doing well. Was the original team Derby Storm? I vaguely remember something about that. Shame we are building a bloody velodrome on PP when we could have an Ice stadium and a resident hockey team- that is something I would have definitely been interested in.

oh, are you into all that then? I find it a bit boring to be honest but good to see that a Derby team are doing well. Was the original team Derby Storm? I vaguely remember something about that. Shame we are building a bloody velodrome on PP when we could have an Ice stadium and a resident hockey team- that is something I would have definitely been interested in.

Yes strom was the first team, I don't go to the games as I live to far away and only go to Derby to watch the football, but I watch the British basketball on the TV and check if where doing well, would be good to see us do the double.

Shame we are building a bloody velodrome on PP when we could have an Ice stadium and a resident hockey team- that is something I would have definitely been interested in.

Ice hockey would be cool, where is the velodrome going ???

I know if you want to ride a bike go to the park

Yep, and just look how many do....erm, hardly any! I think it would be good to have something else in Derby like this but we already have the national BMX track so what's the fascination with bikes? Ice rink would have been good but even a go kart track would be better than a bloody velodrome!

Yep, and just look how many do....erm, hardly any! I think it would be good to have something else in Derby like this but we already have the national BMX track so what's the fascination with bikes? Ice rink would have been good but even a go kart track would be better than a bloody velodrome!

We will make are own ice hockey stadium and team u go manager and I'll be head coach, board meeting tomorrow 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

I'll rob some benches from the park, for the fans and some fences from the scrap heap for the walls around the pitch, you find some players 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Can I be an "Enforcer" you know one of those guys that's paid to fight if someone messes with the stars? I'm not much use skating around otherwise.

Can I be an "Enforcer" you know one of those guys that's paid to fight if someone messes with the stars? I'm not much use skating around otherwise.

Good idea, no-one should mess with the players of the best team in the world.

Archived