Your all time classic tracks

froggg

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm still here people. Just listened to Barry White Let the music play.

How great is that tune?

I'm going to listen to it again..

In 1966 I bought a magnificent LP (long player for you unfortunate youngies) called Revolver (cos they used to go round on a turntable), and me and elder brother Dave (yes, I have 2 brothers) sat and listened to it. When it ended Dave said this track "spoiled a great LP".

By the time I had listened to it for the 3rd time I decided it was incredible. The forerunner of Strawberry Fields Forever, Sergeant Pepper and the entire music scene of the Summer of Love.

Think we should have a modern music thread. This ones just for old classics, otherwise it's not a classic is it? Can't have modern music here peoples.

So Franco, I'll leave you in charge of that one and I'll move some posts over later... Or we could stick em in the What are you listening to thread.

I'll be back later to do a cull.

Think we should have a modern music thread. This ones just for old classics, otherwise it's not a classic is it? Can't have modern music here peoples.

So Franco, I'll leave you in charge of that one and I'll move some posts over later... Or we could stick em in the What are you listening to thread.

I'll be back later to do a cull.

done.

Archived