Harry Redknapp

MrsRam

And what makes you think that someone who has won the same amount as Joe Royle is going to do any better?

Someone who has spent money actually BUYING Peter Crouch (twice) is going to be any better?

Someone who has spent 200 million pounds in 3 years is going to do any better?

Someone who has completely bankrupted Bournemouth, West Ham, Southampton and now Portsmouth is going to do any better?

Someone who has constantly showed all the loyalty of an Italian ferry captain will do any better?

Now....will you please....stop staring at me..... woof woof

What has Joe Royal got to do with it, I could quote Franz Beckenbauer who won nothing as a manager before 1990.

Was this the same Crouch that he sold for virtually the same that he paid for him , oh and in the process scored the goal that secured a place in the CL, terrible signing.

The 100m that he has spent in the last 3 years, actually being a 4m net defict on transfers ?

Or someone who has taken a team from the bottom of the league to near the top since he took over, one that at the moment is better than their nearby neighbours who some tout their manager for the job.

Oh and he has won about the same Jose has done in Spain 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bale is welsh, whats the problem ?

There was talk of him going on loan as at the time he couldnt get in the team, prior to this he had never been on a winning Spurs side, but Im sure there are plently of other players he has sold that have been a success just like any other manager, mistakes are made.

And what makes you think that someone who has won the same amount as Joe Royle is going to do any better?

Someone who has spent money actually BUYING Peter Crouch (twice) is going to be any better?

Someone who has spent 200 million pounds in 3 years is going to do any better?

Someone who has completely bankrupted Bournemouth, West Ham, Southampton and now Portsmouth is going to do any better?

Someone who has constantly showed all the loyalty of an Italian ferry captain will do any better?

Now....will you please....stop staring at me..... woof woof

I'm detecting your not a fan. Just a punt.

How did he bankrupt west ham? When he left they had joe cole, carrick, rio, Defoe and Glen Johnson in the team.

I still don't know how a manger bankrupts a club, board of directors and chairman control the money.

Harry Redknapp has been given an official police warning after being caught on film driving without wearing a seat belt.

The Tottenham Hotspur football boss, 64, favourite for the England manager’s job, was talking to reporters from his car outside his home two weeks ago.

He was filmed driving off without his seat belt on, in Sandbanks, Dorset, prompting complaints to police.

A police spokesman said: “A warning letter was sent, reminding him of his responsibilities on the road.”

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Tottenham-boss-Harry-Redknapp-in-trouble-with-the-police-for-driving-without-a-seatbelt-article867919.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Its not like the media are already hounding him then? Imagine what it will be like if he takes the England job! Who gives a **** whether someone we have never met gets told off for not wearing a seatbelt? He's a big boy now, maybe he can make his own decisions

I care that he has got a letter and not the mandatory 60 pound fine....! Why should he get away with it? it's the law....like driving over a grandmother...it's illegal...

but....it's gool ol arry...

The media are not houding him at all, they have pretty much secured him the job as next England manager, mainly because he is always good for a quote....and another new player or three...

I care that he has got a letter and not the mandatory 60 pound fine....! Why should he get away with it? it's the law....like driving over a grandmother...it's illegal...

but....it's gool ol arry...

The media are not houding him at all, they have pretty much secured him the job as next England manager, mainly because he is always good for a quote....and another new player or three...

I'm not saying he should get away with it- I am just saying that if he doesn't wear a seatbelt and gets a fine that is his decision and nothing to do with anyone else- What's next, rifling through his rubbish to see what brand of toilet cleaner he uses? I don't care about what he is up to, comment on his management of a football team as that is his job and the one thing that should be reported on.

I'm not saying he should get away with it- I am just saying that if he doesn't wear a seatbelt and gets a fine that is his decision and nothing to do with anyone else- What's next, rifling through his rubbish to see what brand of toilet cleaner he uses? I don't care about what he is up to, comment on his management of a football team as that is his job and the one thing that should be reported on.

BUT...that is the point...he HASN'T got a fine....just like he DIDN'T get locked away for the wrongly accused,fiddling all the money....if that was you or I...I feel there might have been a different outcome.

Depends on the police officer. I have got a way with things that people I know have been done for (bald tyres, lights out etc). The point I am making is I don't give toss what he is doing away from football.

But...the law is the law... and he should be punished for breaking it.

(i too don't give a toss about what he is doing away from football either by the way, actually, I don't give a toss what the law breaker is doing in football.)

Archived