THE VOTE ROBBIE THREAD

ladyram

As some of you may know, Strictly Come Dancing starts tonight at 9 0'clock on BBC 1, where our own Robbie Savage is dancing with the delightful Ola Jordan.

I started this thread as I think it would be a good thing if we tried to keep Robbie in as long as we can. I know he's not the most well liked fella but the thing I like about Robbie is he always has the great ability to laugh at himself, something which a lot of people can't say about themselves. A lot of people don't go out of their comfort zone either, so points to Robbie for being brave (or stupid!) enough to give it a go.

Even if any of you fellas don't like Robbie, then vote for Ola instead, that way Rob gets the vote to stay in longer and you lot get to see more of his leading lady, which can't be a bad thing can it? 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rolleyes:' />

Have just seen his rehearsal - for a beginner, he aint doing too bad - so vote for Robbie.

Mods - Can I request this to be a sticky, until he either gets the boot or waltzes off with the trophy? Ta muchly's.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived