Premiership Ref Your Having A Laugh!!!!

RotherhamRam

thing that pissed me off more than anything else was the speed that the ref gave the penalty - he clearly didn't have a great view (otherwise he'd have seen Shackell touch the ball), yet he didn't consult the linesman who should have been able see everything clearly - we could have pitch completely surrounded by 'assistant' referees - if the pillock in the middle won't ask for their opinion, they are a waste of time......

I said exactly the same thing. Ref had a poor view and it was impossible for him to see a trip. Linesman looking straight at it and ref should be sonsulting him. I think every time we get a 'Premiership' ref they prove that they are so out of touch with Championship football.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thing that pissed me off more than anything else was the speed that the ref gave the penalty - he clearly didn't have a great view (otherwise he'd have seen Shackell touch the ball), yet he didn't consult the linesman who should have been able see everything clearly - we could have pitch completely surrounded by 'assistant' referees - if the pillock in the middle won't ask for their opinion, they are a waste of time......

^ This.

Archived