Schmeichels sending off

p.shilton

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ridiculous. He threw it to the half way line where a forest player was. And who was it who said that no Forest players immediately ran to the ref trying to get him sent off? Hmm, egg + face :rolleyes:

I said that, and hardly. Referee already had his card out before Boateng (i think) started talkng to him. One player is not really 'crowding' the referee! Lol at leicester fans making out their whiter than white. Deserved everything they got for their pathetic injury feigning. Keep teaching them to cheat Sven, makes it more gratifying when we score

To be fair;

Chances are that if this had happened against any other team than Forest we'd probably have been laughing at Leicester's plight.

That being said, it WAS against Forest, and therefore he definitely should NOT have been sent off. :)

Those cheating red buggers paid the referee again.. :)

I said that, and hardly. Referee already had his card out before Boateng (i think) started talkng to him. One player is not really 'crowding' the referee! Lol at leicester fans making out their whiter than white. Deserved everything they got for their pathetic injury feigning. Keep teaching them to cheat Sven, makes it more gratifying when we score

I laugh in your general direction...

You were d*cked without the ref...

Wind that neck in and pray you sack that gimp of a manager before too long...

Baldy... :)

I didn't say he was crowding the ref. As for the card is already out- he throws him arms up in appeal before the ball is even out of the area!

I laugh in your general direction...

You were d*cked without the ref...

Wind that neck in and pray you sack that gimp of a manager before too long...

Baldy... :)

The only ones who need to wind necks in are your let who think you have a god ridden right to win the championship because you've become the Manchester City of the championship, and as for baldy.. Come on something more original, being a soldier I get worse than that every day! Luke E-Meia, Cueball etc.. :)

The only ones who need to wind necks in are your let who think you have a god ridden right to win the championship because you've become the Manchester City of the championship, and as for baldy.. Come on something more original, being a soldier I get worse than that every day! Luke E-Meia, Cueball etc.. :)

Who said we have a god given right to win the championship ?

Just you... :rolleyes:

BIC your head more... :D

Who said we have a god given right to win the championship ?

Just you... :rolleyes:

BIC your head more... :D

I dont think leicester have a god given right to win the championship as we all know no-one does but what i will say is that if you dont get promoted, you are well and truly buggered!!! And i feel that this time there will be absolutely no sympathy or help from the other clubs to help you out!

Archived