andy thorn interview

RamNut

omg .....watch andy thorns interview on sky blues player after their game with watford - "impressed with youngsters"....@2mins 20

unedited

"fkin centre forwards....fkin useless.....fkin rubbish .... couldnt hit a cows arrse with a fkin dead badger"

how will he get away with that?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
omg .....watch andy thorns interview on sky blues player after their game with watford - "impressed with youngsters"....@2mins 20

unedited

"fkin centre forwards....fkin useless.....fkin rubbish .... couldnt hit a cows arrse with a fkin dead badger"

He must have thought that would be edited out, i wouldnt be surprised if that lost him his job. Players see that and they're not going to be happy.

unedited

Just watched it, shocking!:eek: Kids watch this, I really hope he gets into trouble for it. Mind you whoever is in charge of the editing should be one sacked.

Just watched it, shocking!:eek: Kids watch this, I really hope he gets into trouble for it. Mind you whoever is in charge of the editing should be one sacked.

Indeed, fairly obvious he took that as being between interviews. Why would they even put a video up full of swearing anyway, obvious they don't actually play the video back before putting it up.

Archived