Tyrone Mears

ramjam

You are obviously either a juvenile or have a juvenile outlook to think its funny when any footballer gets a serious injury, grow up.

Why should I care about Tyrone Mears breaking his leg? He's still getting paid a ludicrous sum of money, whilst getting the best medical treatment available

You offered nothing to the thread, you just called me an idiot. I put it to you that YOU are in fact the juvenile, and I stand by my verdict that you are a tool. He joins you in the 'tool' club, you two should have little parties, you could have little name badges with 'Tye' and 'Smiffy' and spend the evening wondering why you've both spelt your names wrong.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why should I care about Tyrone Mears breaking his leg? He's still getting paid a ludicrous sum of money, whilst getting the best medical treatment available

You offered nothing to the thread, you just called me an idiot. I put it to you that YOU are in fact the juvenile, and I stand by my verdict that you are a tool. He joins you in the 'tool' club, you two should have little parties, you could have little name badges with 'Tye' and 'Smiffy' and spend the evening wondering why you've both spelt your names wrong.

Typical juvenile toys out the pram response, you idiot:D

yeah because i wanted tyrone mears leg to be broken, i may disagree on some points but anyone who does wish that upon a player who has left the club does need to take a serious look at themselves.

So you would like Steve Howard, Rob Hulse, Tom Huddlestone, Chris Riggot, Dean Moxey etc to break their legs simply because they used to play for us?

So you would like Steve Howard, Rob Hulse, Tom Huddlestone, Chris Riggot, Dean Moxey etc to break their legs simply because they used to play for us? I think you are mentally ill.

please re read my post i am saying exactly the opposite to that.

Archived