On the Pitch!

Boycie

After waiting for all the people to get off the pitch so that the players could come out, they changed there minds.

The players came into the directors box.

So I though, sod it I'll go on the pitch, jeez did it feel surreal or what?

The ground looked imposing when you're stood in the centre, and I was suprised at how bumpy the pitch was. it wasn't like a billiard table as it looks from the stands.

I can see what Vidic meant when he complained.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Boyciniho;12286

After waiting for ages for Nigel to come out, we turned away and left.

Just as we got to the touchline, out he came!

Just as we got out the ground there was a massive cheer which i assume was NC, so i know how you feel!

Originally posted by ramona;12414

Last match of the season always worries me......Fulham anyone???

If either we had scored, or they had scored, people running onto the pitch, could have ruined it for us tbh. But then I'm a wittle./ohmy

Being a wittle is ok:)

The invasion

Just posted this on another derby forum to get peoples views what did you think of the invasion ?

I went on the pitch yesterday because it was an amazing experience first time ever on the pitch and just enjoying it the players and managment didn't care they just came out of the stand there was no tannoy announcement this year so nobody was bothered Your son and others should have came on the pitch and watched them clap us from the West Stand.

To add after the game i got a picture with Tom Glick and he had said to a younger fan about 9 or 10 did you go on the pitch today and he said yes in a shy voice, in which he replyed good did you enjoy it and I have heard rumours that when Glick saw the fans around the side of the pitch he was cheerful that the rams had avoided the drop and told the stewards to just make sure we didn't get to the Charlton fans and let us derby fans have 10 minutes of joy. He seemed perfectly happy that the fans ran on the pitch.

Archived