Guardian Championship Preview written by bloggers.

Perky1106

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/football-league-blog/2011/aug/02/championship-2011-12-preview-bloggers

Our blog entry doesn't have enough depth, they should have got Wilko or RamNut to provide something!

Forest once again, seem a little bit deluded.

But generally most of it seems realistic and probable.

I personally think West Ham will go straight back up with over 100 points.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/football-league-blog/2011/aug/02/championship-2011-12-preview-bloggers

Our blog entry doesn't have enough depth, they should have got Wilko or RamNut to provide something!

Forest once again, seem a little bit deluded.

But generally most of it seems realistic and probable.

I personally think West Ham will go straight back up with over 100 points.

I hardly see saying that we are hopefully going to get a playoff spot, is deluded?

You've let a lot of players go, and you're three midfielders now have a combined aged of 96.

And the players we have let go have barely played a full game between them.

Il repeat my first point, how is 'hoping' for playoffs deluded??????

Why do Forest fans think that they will be any good this season? I love the contradiction in their blog also- He expects at least a play off spot and then says that they might be dark horses and do well.

Typical inbred opinions:rolleyes:

Keep the hope

And the players we have let go have barely played a full game between them.

Il repeat my first point, how is 'hoping' for playoffs deluded??????

Because you've barely got a single genuine goal-scorer in your entire squad. You got into the playoffs last season off the back of McGugan scoring a wonder goal every other week. Odds are he won't do that again, even assuming you don't sell him before the window closes.

I agree with the goalscoring situation but sign a decent striker and were right into it.

Btw my opinion is that we will be upper mid table this season. So I'm not expecting much!

But given your record of signing a decent anything over the last couple of seasons, don't you think that's a bit optimistic? :D

But given your record of signing a decent anything over the last couple of seasons, don't you think that's a bit optimistic? :D

Possibly.. We have signed some cracking players over the last two years and have had a bid successful over Fulham and a champions league team in Rangers, how's that for ambition? :D

Archived