Watford away tickets x2

MattyTheRam

Now, i have missed out on tickets for this because it has snook up on me after going palace at the weekend and spent my time getting all that sorted. Iv been told to advertise on here for tickets i could do with for Watford (away ofcourse) Sunday 13th May.

I know this is a long shot indeed being a game in high demand due to it being last away game of the season but i dont like to miss a game ofcourse generaly being a fan ofcourse everyone does.

Basicaly, i have been to 5 of the last 6 away games about 12 overall this season and every home game. Asked to reserve a ticket yesterday for my old man to pick them up for me because i work mon-fri 8-5 so wouldnt be able to get there in time before it closing but they said i couldnt reserve it! must be the high priority but i felt that being quite loyal to the club would give me a bit of sway in being able to (obviously not).

But wasnt allowed aparently to do that with the ticket office. Ofcourse i was slightly annoyed and a bit with myself but didnt realise that tickets for a game a while away from the palace game to be on sale for platinum members which i have been since it came available as an "priority for tickets" to season ticket holders.

Tickets for me (the guy with the headband *lol*) and Wilko who was a regular poster on DET and now on COYRS.

Like i say a very long shot, but if anyone does have something come available for 2 adults or 1 adult and student ticket for us we would be very gratefull. Drop me a Personal Message through here and provided can meet to pay and swap tickets for money somewhere in Derby is fine with myself.

PM me back if anything comes available, Cheers.

Matty

Doing this on the off chance

If anyone you know has or anyone reading see's it

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by vicky-27;11941

Don't forget Matty - just the headband

I think because the most of fans are blokes, rather than pleasing whatever women are there with my headband

There would be more blokes who wouldnt want to see.

Anyways you seem a bit keen vicky ^^ haha

Archived