DCFC Fans Members Businesses

Day

If you are a business owner and would like adding to this thread send your busness details to myself, Boycie or one of the moderators. *Please note this listing thread is for active forum members only.

dcfcdavecov

www.guesswhatiforgot.co.uk

Retailer of quality and innovative novelty gifts and gadgets.

I've setup a discount code for all you lovely users of dcfcfans. Just type dcfcfans1 in the discount box on the checkout page to get 15% off.

Didn't want to leave the Forest members out, it is a business afterall. Forest fans code is: billydavies. That entitles you to a 15% increase.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BOYCIE

http://www.pweservices.co.uk

Electrician and Property Maintenance.

No fancy discounts, just a competitive price with loads of free advice always available to Forum members over the phone if required.

(electrical, and property advice only. No sex or relationship queries please, but I'll obviously help the ladies if required)

See my link to Facebook for some pictures of my handy work. It's all real picture of my past work.

Cover East Midlands, South Yorkshire etc. Have worked as far as theLake District, but would be at an extra cost.

GeneralRam

I often do a bit of freelancing on the computing sides of things and can offer services of -

iPhone App Programming.

Computer Repair.

Computer Builds.

C/C++ or Java general Programming.

Computer Networking.

Web hosting and web programming (if websites need designing I source this out to a friend).

• 3 weeks later...

Boycie.

Right boys, girls and red dogs.

I'm about to get qualified to supply and fit PV Solar Panels. (the one's on your roof that produce free electricity.

So, to gain my MCS accreditation, I need to carry out an initial Solar installation and get it assessed. Once everything has been approved, I'll go on the MCS approved list of installers and you'll get free electric during the day, and get paid for what you produce as well, for 25 years.

Now, the fact that you'll be helping me gain my MCS will allow me to offer you a system at a reduced installation cost. Help me to help you, so to speak.

If anybody is interested in having Solar Panels fitted, or need advice, PM me. I will need to measure your roof and see if it is facing the correct angle, etc.

That is all.

As you were.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

smyth_18

Anybody fancy a new kitchen, bedroom or bathroom?

Or possibly a kitchen makeover. If your units are perfectly fine, make the process cheaper by buying new doors, worktops, cornice, pelmet plinths etc. We'll do as much or as little as you like to transform your kitchen/ bedroom/ bathroom.

We offer a large selection of styles and colours on doors which are made to measure.

Visit our website:

www.kitchenfitsandiacre.co.uk

or call for a free quote today on:

0115 9490274

Alternatively if you'd like to fit it yourself visit our supply only website:

www.supplyonlykitchensandbedrooms.co.uk

Archived