5 Minutes

EastKentRam

Nice to. Know I was noticed. :)

To be fair I thought our fans were ok considering, especially compared to Norwich who for a team on the up I expected alot more. May have been to do with the drink though.

What did the steward's say to you guys then? Was gutted when they moved you and there was only me and one other fella left singing.

cos not all the tickets were together they basically said we were not allowed to go there although there was space, they told us to go where we were during the game, we tried to explain that we stand all game and dont want to be in other p[eoples way but they just said we either go down to the middle or get out!!

we tried to get higgo down the bottom with us but he would not move (think he is the other bloke your referring too)

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
cos not all the tickets were together they basically said we were not allowed to go there although there was space, they told us to go where we were during the game, we tried to explain that we stand all game and dont want to be in other p[eoples way but they just said we either go down to the middle or get out!!

we tried to get higgo down the bottom with us but he would not move (think he is the other bloke your referring too)

I'm glad he did stay. Whenever I sang or he sang a song the other immediately backedup so then a few others joined in. Made it all more fun for me :)

Archived