No sympathy in Turin

vicky-27

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by derbydan;10446

completely different over there i bet they don't have jobsworth stewards with a 'i wanna play cop for a day syndrome' tellin then to sit down either

True, the line they always use "im just doing my job", your job shouldnt exist then lol

To be fair, it was the police who told them to open the gates into the Lepping lane end because of the trouble flaring up with fans trying to get in.

This was never proved, but is taken as what happened by many Liverpool people.

I don't want to sound horrible. The events were tragic. However, the people of Liverpool seem to expect the whole world to mourn for their city and for people they didn't know who (in many cases) died before we were even born.

Liverpool fans hate Clough because he spoke about what really happened.

Hillsbrough changed the face of football.

Originally posted by derbydan;10535

i know what you mean joe i know it was a bad thing thing but they brought on themselves imo from what i've read ( i was only 1 at the time) and i know people died but i'm just sick of hearing about it now

same, i know i sure am sick of hearing about it now. After having it thrown at you all day i got home and i was told that i had it sky+'d and was asked whether i wanted to watch it and i was like **** no! lol

[url=http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/liverpool/article6112547.ece]http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/foo...icle6112547.ece

:eek:

This was a disgrace considering how well the other players behaved. This player will receive the most severe punishment possible I'm sure. Just shows how unforgivable it is when it's to do with Hillsbrough.

Archived