We are staying up

EastKentRam

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i expect barker will be cut up tomorrow, good times.

don't expect to see ball play though, I think he is quite keen to get as much match time as possible for steve davies and jamie ward is undropable after his recent performances.

Yeah, fair play. Am itching to see him in more competitive games tho..

i expect barker will be cut up tomorrow, good times.

don't expect to see ball play though, I think he is quite keen to get as much match time as possible for steve davies and jamie ward is undropable after his recent performances.

Nige is quoted as saying that he wants to give Hendrick and Ball some game time once we're safe, I expect to see them at QPR

Nige is quoted as saying that he wants to give Hendrick and Ball some game time once we're safe, I expect to see them at QPR

Fair play.

What has happened with O'Brien? Last season he was on the fringe and would have started games had he not had his op, not its all Hendrick and Ball and not a mention of O'Brien.

Fair play.

What has happened with O'Brien? Last season he was on the fringe and would have started games had he not had his op, not its all Hendrick and Ball and not a mention of O'Brien.

I think he broke his metatarsal, don't hold me to that but I think that's what happened

Archived