Summer clear out

vicky-27

Who would you get rid of ?

Here is my list

Duke - not had much of a chance i know but havn't been impressed with what i have seen - seems fine against the lesser clubs - to lazy for me.

Todd - not good enough

Alby - started off ok gone raplidy downhill

Stewart - to inconsistent

Carroll - Bywater much better and Price a good no 2 - big wages as well

Claude - Donkey

Connors - to inconsistent

Sterv - not good enough

Zadkovich - who are ya ?

Dickinson - just wasn't going to happen

I know either Varney or Tito may well go as well - would like to keep Tito - not sure about Varney.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Carroll - High wages and wants to go

Todd - Too old and past it

Davis - Useless

Mears - Au Revoir

Sterjovski - Useless

Barnes - Thinks he's to good for us

Varney - Where would we play him?

Villa - Striker can't survive on effort alone

Dickinson - What's the point in him being here?

Loan deals to end

Kaz - Not shown his potential

Barazite - Arsenal wouldn't sell

Eustace - Nah

Bannan - Hopefully he'l be back next season on loan

Originally posted by vicky-27;9987

Who would you get rid of ?

Here is my list

Duke - not had much of a chance i know but havn't been impressed with what i have seen - seems fine against the lesser clubs - to lazy for me.

Todd - not good enough

Alby - started off ok gone raplidy downhill

Stewart - to inconsistent

Carroll - Bywater much better and Price a good no 2 - big wages as well

Claude - Donkey

Connors - to inconsistent

Sterv - not good enough

Zadkovich - who are ya ?

Dickinson - just wasn't going to happen

I know either Varney or Tito may well go as well - would like to keep Tito - not sure about Varney.

Duke - will go, not in favour with Clough it seems and only on loan was a view to permanent move

Todd - Not good enough like you say, not getting any younger either (either retire or cash in on what we can and save on wages)

Alby - isnt good enough realy, was decent when first but as you say going downhill in performances, may be worth cashing in what we can get for him unless hes a bench filler next season.

Stewart - worst full back iv ever seen, because he isnt hes a average league 1 left midfielder who can shoot. Cashing in for him.

Carroll - in the shade now, not good enough too inconsistent, also has anger issues it seems and leaves the defense and the rest of the lads with smashed moral and low confidence.

Davis - Forgot he was even at the club, take what we can get for him just get him off the wage bill.

Conn - Inconsistent, not realy good enough in a position we need to strengthen majorly for next season if were goin to improve.

Sterjovski - Dont think he was playing our football before he came here, maybe Aussie rules football but certainly not the same sport he is playing now, not got enough pace for a winger so many say hes a striker, judging from him infront of goal if thats a striker then well i be damned. Take what money we can get as for the others off the wage bill.

Zad - What a waste, from what iv seen for a central midfielder he doesnt tick any boxes, weak and not very tall. Remember him missing a sitter of a header earlier in the season. (if we can get any money for him, same applies).

Dicko - Will never play for us, get rid. even if the is a good goal scorer and striker at this level for reasons behind the scenes he wont play for us.

Varney - Rushed signing in the first place to fill a gap where we were desperately missing strikers, last resort and cost us a million, would sell him now for the wages and 250k i would take.

Tito - Scrap what we can for him, he used to show lots of heart and passion about the pitch which was almost enough...but never was, good with his head but when do we deliver a cross good enough for someone his height without it being intercepted. Another waste of money and all the hype for nothing.

Originally posted by David;9998

Are we going to have anyone left after your clearout Matty?

Its what is needed, as you say vicky

Eustace - well, desperate to cover in midfield he will go back to watford when loan deal ends.

Barnes - he wants to be playing premiership football, even if he isnt hes happy it seems to play for reserves and just about make the bench, he wont go for little cash according to Pearson at the fans forum. But i dont think he will be back, will get atleast a million or so for him.

If we get rid of Connolly we will have no right backs at the club with Mears on his way out. We've had no backup at all for Connolly this season he has played alot of games this season and would of benefited from a rest which Clough hasn't been able to give him.

Originally posted by David;9988

Carroll - High wages and wants to go

Todd - Too old and past it

Davis - Useless

Mears - Au Revoir

Sterjovski - Useless

Barnes - Thinks he's to good for us

Varney - Where would we play him?

Villa - Striker can't survive on effort alone

Dickinson - What's the point in him being here?

Loan deals to end

Kaz - Not shown his potential

Barazite - Arsenal wouldn't sell

Eustace - Nah

Bannan - Hopefully he'l be back next season on loan

He played really well in the first half against Wolves though.

Originally posted by Collyer;10007

He played really well in the first half against Wolves though.

45 mins out of a season isn't enough to convince me we should pay huge wages to keep him here next season. Clough doesnt rate him that much either or he would of been played instead of bring Eustace in.

Carroll

Todd

Mears

Davis

Stewart

Alby

Stej

Zadkovich

Teale

Ellington

Dickinson

Varney

Villa

Barnes

Loans to end and never return

Barazite

Eaustice

Bannan may return but still not 100% convinced of him yet, defo keeps Addisson Nyantanga Green Kommons Hulse Porter Savage Connolly Bywater Leecock Mcevely. Its not till now i realised just how many dross players we have on our books.

Originally posted by David;10010

45 mins out of a season isn't enough to convince me we should pay huge wages to keep him here next season. Clough doesnt rate him that much either or he would of been played instead of bring Eustace in.

I suppose your right, mate.

On the subject of Varney, why on earth did we sign him at xmas???

Originally posted by Collyer;10027

I suppose your right, mate.

On the subject of Varney, why on earth did we sign him at xmas???

The timing, and the reason for even signing him, was a desperate attempt by jimmy jewell to get some goals but for a striker who cant prove himself as first team with a side bottom of the table surely wasnt enough to notice? lol

Bywater

New LB

Addison

Leacock/Nyatanga (why have people forgotten him already, hes a great CB)

New Rb

Davies (If he's fit, but reckon we should get a backup on the wing for him)

Green

Savage

Teale

Commons

Hulse

Price, Nyatanga or Leacock, MF, MF, Porter

So if i was in charge it would be a very, **** up and **** out of the squad dont mess about with the wasters

Archived