Money Back Guarantee Poll

davenportram

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Although I don't have a ST due to where I live, if I were in a position to have one I would regardless.

Nah, doesn't count. Take an entry poll on how someone intends vote, then an exit poll on how they actually did vote and the results are always different :)

Another way to look at it is that I will continue my policy of getting to as many games as possible next year and a may end up with the 6 game plan depending on if I have the money at the time. I already know I'm doing this and decided this last summer when I opted not to get it for a year due to finances. The squad was And is never going to change that for me.

Results of the survey so far

• Season Ticket holders responded = 43
  • Season Ticket holders who would renew anway = 23 = 53%
  • Season Ticket holders who wouldn’t have renewed before the Offer = 20 = 47%
  • Season ticket holders who wouldn’t have renewed who have changed their mind = 11 =26% of all season ticket holders
  • Season ticket holders who wouldn’t have renewed who haven’t changed their mind=9 = 21% of all season ticket holders.

Im not sure of how many season ticket holders there were this season but I think it is around 20,000. Using this figure there would have been 10,600 renewals before the offer and there will be 5,200 extra renewals as a result of the offer. An increase in renewal rate of 50%.

I wonder how many ST they have sold already? I know Norwich have already sold about 21,000 already. I know they are in a better position that us but still an amazing achievement, the ars*holes.

yeah but dont norwich pretty much sell out theres every season anyway, its a small ground, and a massive fan base

yeah but dont norwich pretty much sell out theres every season anyway, its a small ground, and a massive fan base

Yeah bit to have sold that many over a week ago is still pretty good. Plus its still 21,000 which is about what we allowed last year I believe.

Anyone got the feeling that some of the people who say that aint going to renew REGARDLESS haven't even got one?

I know some will, but i think some people will vote "no" when they haven't got one becuse they hate the board/clough and trying to make the situation look worse?

Something BFB would have done no doubt.

Anyone got the feeling that some of the people who say that aint going to renew REGARDLESS haven't even got one?

I know some will, but i think some people will vote "no" when they haven't got one becuse they hate the board/clough and trying to make the situation look worse?

Something BFB would have done no doubt.

Well I haven't got a season ticket,but I only commented and didn't vote.

7 of you aren't loyal supporters.

Where do you get that idea from? You don't have to be a season ticket holder to be loyal.Just because I think Cloughs not up to it and he was a bad appointment doesn't make me any less loyal than I have been for over 50 years.

Archived