Nigel Clough's position as Derby County manager remains

welsh dragon

Nigel Clough's position as Derby County manager remains secure until the end of the season,

this was posted in the guardian to me this looks like something is going to happen, is it Mr Gadsby is taking over the club at the end of the season and clough dose ot know if he will be kept on as manager, pluse this is why we are not buying any players and only taking on loanes on at the moment :rolleyes:

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nigel Clough's position as Derby County manager remains secure until the end of the season,

this was posted in the guardian to me this looks like something is going to happen, is it Mr Gadsby is taking over the club at the end of the season and clough dose ot know if he will be kept on as manager, pluse this is why we are not buying any players and only taking on loanes on at the moment :rolleyes:

I think that might have something to do with the transfer window being closed.

Although I doubt it would make much difference if it were open, but I think that would be down to a lack of money rather than a Nigel out plan.

I think that might have something to do with the transfer window being closed.

Although I doubt it would make much difference if it were open, but I think that would be down to a lack of money rather than a Nigel out plan.

could be but even clough has said he could be out at the end of the season :rolleyes:

could be but even clough has said he could be out at the end of the season :rolleyes:

That's because he's not actually retarded and knows that eventually he will have to carry the can for failure - even if a lot of it is not his fault - GSE are unlikely to sack themselves.

It was also spoken directly by Tom Glick during the past week, that's what the Grauniad are reporting...

Archived