Nathan Tyson

Briggsy

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Only joking - i agree with you. On the other hand, a bit of experience up top doesnt go a miss.

Exactly, that's why I think he probably is seeing himself in the middle rather than wide, if this is the case.

I think it's due to the fact Maguire is young, has bags of potential and is an international, whereas, Tyson just isn't.

Is that known? I know absolutely nothing about him.

Just out of interest, if a striker played 46 games a season and had an average of 3.95, he'd get between 11 and 12 goals. Is that so bad? ;)

Just out of interest, if a striker played 46 games a season and had an average of 3.95, he'd get beteen 11 and 12 goals. Is that so bad?

In my eyes, no. I would much rather have maybe one players getting 10-15, and 3 maybe getting 5-10.

This way if one man gets injured, you aren't screwed. I think too much is placed on 20+ goals by one player.

Just out of interest, if a striker played 46 games a season and had an average of 3.95, he'd get between 11 and 12 goals. Is that so bad? ;)

Tyson scored most of his goals in League Two. Great achievment.

In my eyes, no. I would much rather have maybe one players getting 10-15, and 3 maybe getting 5-10.

This way if one man gets injured, you aren't screwed. I think too much is placed on 20+ goals by one player.

Ok - I'm just trying to diffuse the situation with some pointless figures. I'll take them elsewhere :)

To be honest I'm trying to see both sides rather than the usual doommongering. I had to sit through endless moaning all last season, and it's started three weeks after the last game.

He, like any other player, gets 15 games before I judge.

To be honest I'm trying to see both sides rather than the usual doommongering. I had to sit through endless moaning all last season, and it's started three weeks after the last game.

I definitely think I'll be more inclined to lose patience with him before other new signings, but that was the case with Commons.

I wouldn't give him any, but then i'm not the manager.:(

I'm not a Clough lover - despite many people thinking I am...but I do think he did a really good job in turning Savage into a half decent player, at the very, very end of his career. He was washed up at 33 on loan at Brighton and he became a key member of the squad (opinions aside). I'd hope that if we did get Tyson it could be a similar sort of scenario.

I'm not a Clough lover - despite many people thinking I am...but I do think he did a really good job in turning Savage into a half decent player, at the very, very end of his career. He was washed up at 33 on loan at Brighton and he became a key member of the squad (opinions aside). I'd hope that if we did get Tyson it could be a similar sort of scenario.

Key member?,yes, rightly? no, to the detriment of the team? yes.

Tyson scored most of his goals in League Two. Great achievment.

Michael Kightly scored most of his in non-League. He hasn't done too bad, has he?

I'm beginning to hope Tyson doesn't sign now, not because I don't want him in but because some fans aren't going to let him get away with anything. He could play a blinder, score twice and set up a third and some will still criticise him for one cross that hits the full-back. The last player who came our way down the A52 was criticised by both sets of fans for being overweight, lazy and selfish, he seemed to do alright didn't he?

The first time he takes a bad first touch or does what Stephen Pearson does game after game and runs into a man, some fans are going to boo him for it. Could even be his debut. Some will do it no matter what

Michael Kightly scored most of his in non-League. He hasn't done too bad, has he?

I'm beginning to hope Tyson doesn't sign now, not because I don't want him in but because some fans aren't going to let him get away with anything. He could play a blinder, score twice and set up a third and some will still criticise him for one cross that hits the full-back. The last player who came our way down the A52 was criticised by both sets of fans for being overweight, lazy and selfish, he seemed to do alright didn't he?

The first time he takes a bad first touch or does what Stephen Pearson does game after game and runs into a man, some fans are going to boo him for it. Could even be his debut. Some will do it no matter what

Tyson isn't in the same boat as Kightly. Kightly has performed at this level. Tyson hasn't. I work in Nottinghamshire, trust me, Forest fans are laughing at this.

Tyson isn't in the same boat as Kightly. Kightly has performed at this level. Tyson hasn't. I work in Nottinghamshire, trust me, Forest fans are laughing at this.

I trust they're laughing - I don't trust their judgement. Let them bloody laugh, who cares? I've got zero respect for any forest fans opinion on football.

I laughed, alot, when Varney went to Blackpool.

Dont be caught up in forest scum laughter,they know they blew their best chance against Swansea.10 men 89 minutes and they complain about bad refereeing decisions second leg????They also know that THE SUPER RAMS are on the up.Its gone abit stagnant around the river trent and its starting to leave a whiff of uncertainty for them....if Tyson puts a rams shirt on,he's already been forgiven for flag waving from me....nothing wrong with passion....and with the 2 games against the scum next year,he might completely redeem himself....im smiling already.....at forests forthcoming demise...Billy Davies is a leg-end!!!Got Derby promoted and just keeps playing on forest fans delusions of success???? i reckon hes still black and white underneath...Baaaaaaaaa

Dont be caught up in forest scum laughter,they know they blew their best chance against Swansea.10 men 89 minutes and they complain about bad refereeing decisions second leg????They also know that THE SUPER RAMS are on the up.Its gone abit stagnant around the river trent and its starting to leave a whiff of uncertainty for them....if Tyson puts a rams shirt on,he's already been forgiven for flag waving from me....nothing wrong with passion....and with the 2 games against the scum next year,he might completely redeem himself....im smiling already.....at forests forthcoming demise...Billy Davies is a leg-end!!!Got Derby promoted and just keeps playing on forest fans delusions of success???? i reckon hes still black and white underneath...Baaaaaaaaa

Easy for you to say, you don't have to work here. They love him for waving that flag, they'd love him for signing for us. If he was any good, there would be outrage....just like when Commons signed.

All i hear is laughter.

Archived