Nathan Tyson

Briggsy

Nathan Tyson is *****; end of!

Good enough if you are looking to get out of league one or playing in lower half of champs but if you are looking for play offs or higher not a chance.

Yes he has pace but im telling you know he cant cross the ball and as for his finishing, well the least said about that the better.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You must be talking about our chances of the top half finish next season.

With the crap signings like Tyson we will have another relegation battle. Leave alone top6.

Hope he signs and proves people wrong. I'm sure a 21 year old kid from league two will offer more.

The fact everyone says he caused us trouble every time he plays against us proves how poor our defense is, especially when you play a centre back at right back.

Is that reference to Brayford? Who was absolutely magnificent away at Ipswich, amongst others, at centre half? That was the least of our worries that night - we had an absent midfield and Shaun Barker didn't turn up.

It's got nothing to do with our defence - he's quick and he's a handful. He's played against us when we've been decent and still caused problems.

If we play him on the wing, I say get him. Why not.

Is that reference to Brayford? Who was absolutely magnificent away at Ipswich, amongst others, at centre half? That was the least of our worries that night - we had an absent midfield and Shaun Barker didn't turn up.

It's got nothing to do with our defence - he's quick and he's a handful. He's played against us when we've been decent and still caused problems.

If we play him on the wing, I say get him. Why not.

Think there is 26 pages discussing the ins and outs of that.

I like this comment about him:

His goals to games ratio is shocking. He is a striker that doesn't score.

We need a couple of twenty goal a season strikers, but these cost money.

Why does Nigel and the Derby board think it's ok to spend nearly a million on a defender, but when it comes to striking talent all we ever look at are free transfers and sub £500k players.

Think there is 26 pages discussing the ins and outs of that.

If he didn't play for forest, I'm sure there wouldn't be this much uproar. Tyson has scored 90 goals in 331 games, Maguire has scored 20 in 144 games...

I think he'd add something to our squad, if we got him cheap.

[sIZE=3]I thought our player of the season was a young kid from league two?[/sIZE]

Fair comment on the Brayford front. I've a great idea. Lets save money and recruit from the lower leagues. We don't need these Championship players that have been touted about.. just get 11 x John Brayford and were on to a winner!

Why don't Clough think like you Northern..?? Playing Fifa has done you well!

OK I'll not get into an argument with you on the net, its easy to hide behind a post on a forum so I'll listen to coach Ambitious. Clearly you know the game better than me, you know how these people work and you know how to the the best out of players.

Who's hiding behind a post? I'm not some snotty school kid on a wind up.. I'll give most players a chance, a lot more so than others on here but when a 29 year old with a record of proven tosh then I'm not interested, if we sign him.. we sign him and i'll support him, but I don't see how he can turn 3 years of toss around, if he was to score all the goals he has in the past 3 years in the first 4 months then yes, he would be good enough.. otherwise no. If he was a young player, 21-22 perhaps I'd be more reluctant to give him a chance because he still looks raw, but he isn't.

Billy Davies is a manager that can turn **** players into good ones, which we saw here and he hasn't managed that with Tyson.. although Forest offered him a contract, I doubt it was a bumper deal and probably more of a 'stick around for 2 thousand less a week'.

Who's hiding behind a post? I'm not some snotty school kid on a wind up.. I'll give most players a chance, a lot more so than others on here but when a 29 year old with a record of proven tosh then I'm not interested, if we sign him.. we sign him and i'll support him, but I don't see how he can turn 3 years of toss around, if he was to score all the goals he has in the past 3 years in the first 4 months then yes, he would be good enough.. otherwise no. If he was a young player, 21-22 perhaps I'd be more reluctant to give him a chance because he still looks raw, but he isn't.

Billy Davies is a manager that can turn **** players into good ones, which we saw here and he hasn't managed that with Tyson.. although Forest offered him a contract, I doubt it was a bumper deal and probably more of a 'stick around for 2 thousand less a week'.

The contract forest offered was a few grand lower than his current one and so it should be; he never plays enough in a season to warrant the same contract and is far too inconsistent. The forest offer seemed to be if you sign great but if not, we arent really fussed.

The contract forest offered was a few grand lower than his current one and so it should be; he never plays enough in a season to warrant the same contract and is far too inconsistent. The forest offer seemed to be if you sign great but if not, we arent really fussed.

Do you know how much he on a week?

The first day of training would be brilliant..

'how are you settle in with your new team mates nathan'

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Sport/Pix/columnists/2009/9/3/1251976740824/Nathan-Tysons-corner-flag-002

not to mention the press conference!

Looking at this picture not many of his perspective team mates were there; Hulse - gone, Teale - gone, Leacock - rumoured to be on his way out.......

Archived