Football Manager 2011

SavageRam

Anyone got it?

If so who u bought and who do u manage?

I was derby county (god knows why) and i stupidly gave commons a new contract and was injured within minutes , porter injured, pearo injured and addo , very typical, then i found u can add a manager so took over city and they was nice enough to pay me £10mil for each one of my players and i used the money to win the championship, 3 f.a cups. 3 league cups, 2 charity shields, champs league europa league 2 prem leagues and a few more n went 200 games un beaten then sodded off and billy davies took the job :-/

anyone know any world class kids? i just stick with kakuta half the time

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Feck me, where's the joy in cheating :rolleyes:

I'm still on Fm 2009.

Dorchester Town-

Blue Square South winners

Blue Sqaure Premier winners

Conference Cup winners

F.A Vase winners

League Two winners - all in 4 seasons.

Currently in my 5th season and 5th in League 1. Starting to struggle now though... wage bill is only £23,000 a week for everybody. :eek:

Romelu Lukaku!

Indeed class he is, tried to get him in my game but his ******* agent being a impatient greedy ******* lol.

Leigh Griffiths from Dundee, not world class but certainly good enough for the premier and usually available for 300k.

In my 7th season with the Rams :eek:

Indeed class he is, tried to get him in my game but his ******* agent being a impatient greedy ******* lol.

Leigh Griffiths from Dundee, not world class but certainly good enough for the premier and usually available for 300k.

In my 7th season with the Rams :eek:

Never got into manager games myself.

Erm... Iker Muniain, Rafael Toloi, Marc Muniesa, Davide Santon?

Christian Eriksen, Vaclav Kadlec, Coutinho, Josh Mceachran?

You might be able to pick them up cheap. :)

You might want to check out Uncle Ron's England Levels, that database goes down to tier 11 of the English leagues :eek:

Ye downloaded that for 2010, the effort the person who made it put in is unbelievable, the FA Cup is a bit f*cked up but apart from that it's basically spot on. I started a season with a club in the bottom division, Kent Regional League i think.

I started one game with Derby, though postponed when I failed to tie Joao Silva (from Everton) down permanently. So I started another game unemployed in Jan 2011; failed with Malaga (relegated); failed with Bristol Rovers (best player decided to request transfer -.-); and currently manager of MK Dons. Bananas...

Archived