Hulse

vicky-27

Just read this match report on last night's game and how clinical Cardiff's goals were ...... got me thinking ... is Rob Hulse good enough for a promotion push ? Ellington it seems it out the picture so that leaves Porter who Clough has said will probably play instead of Hulse - not together.

[url=http://www.derby.vitalfootball.co.uk/matchrep.asp?a=150625]http://www.derby.vitalfootball.co.uk/matchrep.asp?a=150625

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After a shakey start he's scored 13 league goals this season and with 6 games left theres a possibility he could hit 20 this season. Any striker who can score that many must be worth having at the club, I have a feeling Porter may bang a few in next season alongside Hulse, Clough did say Porter was signed to play next to Hulse or has he changed that recently?. I'd stick with Hulse and Porter next season and see how they get on.

I guess he's worried that Commons will drift in and out games if he his stuck on the left again. I'm guessing both Ellington and Villa will be moved on in the summer if thats the case, Clough has stated Varney still has a future at the club now where does he fit into the plan?

Originally posted by David;8953

I guess he's worried that Commons will drift in and out games if he his stuck on the left again. I'm guessing both Ellington and Villa will be moved on in the summer if thats the case, Clough has stated Varney still has a future at the club now where does he fit into the plan?

NOOOOO keep the duke sack off varney imo

hulse/porter

i suggest porter and commons upfront, with commons feeding porter from behind

next season- bywater, mcevely, nyatanga, leacock and connolly

triangle centre- teale, addison, green and barazite

commons, porter

any ideas?

Hi Josh - like most of that team - not sure about Connolly, Alby or McEverley to be honest -we need a couple of real solid defenders. Barazite is to lightweight - but he can learn. Would love to see Commons play off Porter.

Archived