Latest From GSE via Facebook GSE Out Page

Jayram

Sorry if you've been over this before, Ramblur - are we talking new monies introduced by GSE, or revenue from player sales and parachute payments as well in that amount?

It was originally supposed to be a £50million cheque - £18million for shares, £22million to clear the debts and £10million for players.

Add the parachute payments and margin on sales, that would equate to quite a lot of investment in total?

Well of course it's possible to be clever with words,Pete,but the impression I got from the 606 posters' extracts was that the claim was for £25m inward investment over and above acquisition.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
From a post uploaded onto the anti-GSE FB page a few minutes ago:

Daniel McLaughlin:

I have just spoken to Andy Appleby on the phone guys and no im not jokin he actully just rang me from michigan in his home to talk to me about the club, i dont think you realise what gse have actually done for the club i was all against them until this phone call he has told me what finances are available to nigel and that they have both made mistakes in the transfer market he explained that they receive hardly anything from ticket sales as they are lowest in the championship and he has personally invested money into Derby County so this needs to stop before the investors that support Andy pull out because he has just told me they are considering it.

Not sure what to make of it but theres more on the FB page if you're interested.

Just seen this posted on another forum, from a fan who cliamed to have asked Appleby direct and got a response - the wife tipped me off that there was a thread on their discussing emails from Appleby.

I did talk to this supporter, but he got a couple of things wrong.

Didn't say we get nothing from ticket sales, but did say that though we do have an advantage over most teams in the Championship. it is not as much of an advantage as everyone thinks, as our average ticket price is lower than the majority of the teams in our league. And I didn't say our investors are considering pulling out, but I hoped these protests do not scare our investors into doing just that.

Andy

Well of course it's possible to be clever with words,Pete,but the impression I got from the 606 posters' extracts was that the claim was for £25m inward investment over and above acquisition.

Wasn't suggesting that it was you being clever with words,Pete!

Archived