Club accounts.

Derby_Dave

During a chat in the pub last night the subject of Derby's official accounts came up. (unsurprisingly yes).

A friend stated that Derby have not released their accounts for 3 years. Please excuse my ignorance but can anyone shed any light on this matter?

Do they have to? It was suggested they have been fined for not doing so, although that is certainly news to me.

If they are available then where would you access them?

There are no dark motives here just a curiosity.

Cheers.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
During a chat in the pub last night the subject of Derby's official accounts came up. (unsurprisingly yes).

A friend stated that Derby have not released their accounts for 3 years. Please excuse my ignorance but can anyone shed any light on this matter?

Do they have to? It was suggested they have been fined for not doing so, although that is certainly news to me.

If they are available then where would you access them?

There are no dark motives here just a curiosity.

Cheers.

I believe you can view the accounts,on The Companies House website.

I may be wrong,but a small fee is charged.

They have been released and disected by various people and discussions have been held all over the place. I think whoever said that is talking genitals.

See this was my impression but he was determined he had been correctly informed so I said I would ask the question.

I did nearly call the thread 'help ramblur'. ;)

As mentioned above, the accounts have been produced and are available to download at www.companieshouse.gov.uk for the princely sum of £1. The latest accounts currently available are for the year ended June 2009.

I have downloaded the accounts in the past and made these available to Ramblur and anyone else who wanted them.

The next set of accounts have to be lodged with companies house by 31st March.

I believe you can view the accounts,on The Companies House website.

I may be wrong,but a small fee is charged.

Thanks for this I have found the club listed and the accounts appear to be correctly published. I am certainly not paying to view them as I believe I would understand a page of Arabic smeared with chocolate sauce better.

I can though put that dirty rumour to bed.

Archived