Why do we put up with this

welsh dragon

why do we put up with this board, obviously they don't care about the fans it us the fans that suffering with out us they could not afford to run this fantastic club, so this is a massage to the board give us somthing for us to look forward to every game or get someone that really want to take this club up to the premier league.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes. Why do you put up with it if you feel that way?

If you want the board out, I suggest you do any of these:

1.) Boycott home games

2.) Organise a protest before or after a home match or

3.) Write an open letter to Tom Glick.

I'm sorry mate but opening another thread on an internet forum will achieve nothing for you at all.

yes i know but it getting to me now:confused::confused: they are doing nothing to what they said they were going to do when they came here

Agreed. So what are you going to do?

It's time for everyone to stamp their feet if they want the board out now, it's no good sitting on our arses waiting for something to happen.

Lets just wait until towards the end of the season. If we were in the bottom 3 and there was no hope of any investment in players then yes, fair enough. I know we have just sold Commons but he wanted to go- we offered him a deal, he didn't take it. There is talk of us spending the money straight away, and we did sign Davies a few weeks ago, or is that all forgotten now?

Archived