Oh god! We lost to forest!

Roofio

That's it! Time to bulldoze 'Pride Park' and replace it with a Tesco that only sells differing sized pictures of Brian Clough holding the league trophy aloft.

Nigel Clough should be forced to walk through the streets of Derby naked only for a sandwich board that says 'shoot me I'm not as good as my Dad', and the gathering crowds will be handed bb guns and told to 'do their worst'.

Every Derby fan should bring their Derby shirts, past and present, to an official Club Folding party and burn them in a massive pile whilst chanting 'Steve Bloomer's watching' through teary eyes. And the board should be slowly lowered atop the burning mass after putting on parafin soaked suits and being ironically cut with massive cardboard cheques.

The team from yesterday should be taken to a pitch covered in mines and told to play in clown shoes blindfolded, except for Robbie Savage who would just be dropped from the team and told to skydive sans parachute into the sea.

All mentions of Derby County Football Club after 1972 should be done only in a confession booth and will result in a 'severe beating'.

OR....

We could just get on with it.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pointless thread and no idea what has fuelled it. I think the response has been on the whole fair from most Derby fans. Wouldn't be our rivals if we just got on with it. Forest is completely different to any other league game. Sarcastic post which isn't really funny/relevant in my opinion.

Pointless thread and no idea what has fuelled it. I think the response has been on the whole fair from most Derby fans. Wouldn't be our rivals if we just got on with it. Forest is completely different to any other league game. Saracastic post which isn't really funny/relevant in my opinion.

Yeah your right Silly Billy, I apologise. Us Derby fans are the most rational in the country.

Archived