hey folks clobtheram saying hello

Clobtheram

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Spunkmoss;8694

Clob me old toot fruit, so this is where you are,im likein it more each second on here.

spunky ya big hunk , how the devil are you ,

would just like to add , myself and premier ram was at the fans forum and yes , we are the so called mithcell brothers and savage called me right said fred , ha ha ha ha , well funny it was ,

we asked about the statue , the club are up for it , my mate Glicky came over styraight away and gave me his card and said soon as your rganised or need help get in touch , and that is the exct words he said ,

so basically right now the petiton is pointless in some ways , coz we have the go ahead in so many words we need to get organised ,

im not one for crossing the i and dotting the t's , but we need to get something going ,

myself and premier ram PTR , are the ones pushing it at the moment ,

so if you want to get involved or even if you could just help with advice , thn now is the time , my email is Bigclob@aol.com ,

lets do it ?

Originally posted by Clobtheram;8809

spunky ya big hunk , how the devil are you ,

would just like to add , myself and premier ram was at the fans forum and yes , we are the so called mithcell brothers and savage called me right said fred , ha ha ha ha , well funny it was ,

we asked about the statue , the club are up for it , my mate Glicky came over styraight away and gave me his card and said soon as your rganised or need help get in touch , and that is the exct words he said ,

so basically right now the petiton is pointless in some ways , coz we have the go ahead in so many words we need to get organised ,

im not one for crossing the i and dotting the t's , but we need to get something going ,

myself and premier ram PTR , are the ones pushing it at the moment ,

so if you want to get involved or even if you could just help with advice , thn now is the time , my email is Bigclob@aol.com ,

lets do it ?

I met PR today, we talked.

We will definitely need help/volunteers when we are collecting cash for the appeal, so watch this space for further information.

Well you know where i am, if PTR can let me know via facebook whats going off and stuff and il be more than happy to help collect for the statues, my fee is 45%of anything collected lol, mite need a collector with me tho as i am weak and a bucket full of pound coins, me and a pub within 5 mins walk would normally only result in 1 thing :eek:.

Originally posted by Spunkmoss;9081

Well you know where i am, if PTR can let me know via facebook whats going off and stuff and il be more than happy to help collect for the statues, my fee is 45%of anything collected lol, mite need a collector with me tho as i am weak and a bucket full of pound coins, me and a pub within 5 mins walk would normally only result in 1 thing :eek:.

Don't worry if we need any help, we'll know where to find the right people.

Archived