If Derby players were Chocolate bars ...

Perky1106

Below, is a list of deals. If the current Derby squad were transferable only by way of a chocolate bar / item of confectionary, this is how I'd rate them.

How would you do your's?

Bywater: Standard bar of Dairy Milk...Solid, dependable.

Connolly: Milky Way...OK sometimes, but just not good enough when you need a proper chocolate bar.

Nyatanga: King Size Snickers..Does the job well, a reliable source of sustainance.

Albrechsen: Brunch bar..Not enough chocolate but when you have one, you don't feel hungry for a while. OK if you missed breakfast. Come lunch time, you wish you'd not bothered.

McCeverly / Stewart: Crunchie...Smash to bits if you drop them and they annoyingly stick in your teeth.

Commons: Large bar of Galaxy..Why have chocolate when you can have silk.

Savage: Cadbuy's Picnic..Bit of everything in this one, although it looks a mess, it does deliver and will keep going for the full 90 mins. A crowdpleaser.

Teale: Cadbury's Wispa. Used to be rubbish, but i've rally got into them recently since 'the comeback'.

Barazite: Green and Blacks organic fruit & nut. An occasional luxury and if you have too much of it, it will make you sick.

Greenie: King size Mars: The only choice for an engine of Greenie's size.

Hulse: Cadbury's Star Bar..Surely the king of chocie bars. Stands out on the shelf and does exactly what it says on the wrapper.

Tito Villa: Malteaser Celebration. Small, bit mad, lightweight and expensive for what it is.

Luke Varney: Cadbury's Freddo..Cheapest chocolate bar (15p) on the market and highly overated. What's the point of them.

Kaz: Kinder Surprise: Bit obvious I know, but there was that goal against Norwich.

This was on 606, found it pretty funny. What do you think?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Boyciniho;6932

Nottingham Forest Football Club. - Chocolate Orange.

Once you've smashed them up and got into them, they go down well.

nottingham forest football club=bournville chocolate,

there,s not many that actually enjoy it

but its there for the minoritys enjoyment;)

Archived